sananes bloodwork after 4.5 years update

this is happening to you since when?
What sides did you suffer after quiting finas?

Dude avoid Testosterone like the plague. The reason for your high libido with low t is AR overexpression/upregulation. Your receptors are oversensitive to androgens, you cant tolerate proviron like you said.

Dont take any hormones in this state, you could lose everything.

1 Like

after nearly 10 years… so is it good thing?.. when i am 70 i maybe have 50 total t?

some doctor was telling years before he took finasteride for increase ar sensitivity i dont know if i am become oversensitive because years before i have tried proviron and i become numb, penis felt numb and ifeel like not active. why its happeninig?

and why my hair not falling out if i am super sensitive?

Because its tissue specific. Some areas can be more sensitive than others.

1 Like

Erections etc. are not depending on androgen levels. It depends as Invictus said on how sensitive your AR are to androgens and if your androgen system testo /e2…is balanced!!!

Don’t ever play with hormones!!!
You have upregulated AR and your system was intelligent enough to decrease the androgen levels. Also by fasting!!!

And now the absolute clue: Lots of docs and studies say to raise testo etc.to supraphysiological levels to desentisize. No, your way is correct. Very low and then a bit rising.

You have high prolactin? You can lower it with l-dopa.

For erections NO is super important. I would take 4-8 gr.of L-arginine.

You could try zinc! Start lower dose 10-20 mg. It is also light 5ar inhibiting. So, the opposite of proviron.

no need. i have very strong desire i cant stop thinking, i have got some pain if refused by some girl then searchimng for another girl that accept me to make myself relief end get erection again…today i ran 1-2 km before worktime at morning after girls , catching girls running after etc. i walking erected… i am late at work. i am crying for sex, acceptance and get into another erection

i am on paleo diet only meat eggs and vegetables no sugar no salt

@sanane1 How long did you stay on the thyroid meds for? If I recall, that was what triggered your initial recovery, correct?

@BP86
i was on t4 around 1 year but my TSH was around 4.

that s not triggered recovery but iam thinking back on time now after these ar upregulation stories . i think salt, thyroxine salts, rock salts, hymalayan salts etc, and thing s that “thyroid altering” affects t/e ratio when T is very low and sensitive.

maybe T4(thyroxine salt) increasing AR sentivity more and excess testo makes to shutdown those sensitive receptors, and making me numb those days…
after i stopped t4 i get my libido higher…

and today i am running away if i see a salty food. because salt directly affects thyroid and testo next day. i am very strict diet on meat and eggs and vegetables for years same foods every lunch and dinner.

For me…this case show that to go into hormones has no sense…there is almost imposible to predict how improve your status based on T, DHT, E2, etc…

yes i wont touch drugs, i wont come here i think

1)https://www.nature.com/articles/35094009
2)https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/467251

the pfs is this…

• Androgen-independent prostate cancer (AIPC) is an untreatable form of prostate cancer in which the normal dependence on androgens for growth and survival has been bypassed. AIPC is selected for by androgen ablation therapy.

• The potential mechanisms by which AIPC develops can be divided into five categories.

• In the hypersensitive pathway, sensitivity to low circulating levels of androgen is increased by amplification of the androgen receptor (AR), mutations in the AR, increased levels of co-activators, or increased production of the potent androgen dihydrotestosterone. Tumours that use this mechanism continue to depend on both androgen and the AR.

Almost all prostate cancer patients become resistant to therapy that blocks androgen-mediated cell proliferation. The key to this resistance may lie in expression of the androgen receptor itself.

Most patients with metastatic prostate cancer receive drugs that block production of androgen, which promotes cancer cell proliferation. These drugs rarely actually cure cancer, however, because the initial response is almost always followed by a relapse to an unresponsive, hormone-refractory stage

Interesting post. I have posted a similar content.
This sort of cancer is not independent from hormones but rather reacting! to the different levels cause the maingoal is to survive.

Interesting as well is that this kind of prostate cancer can be killed with electrotherapy. Super interesting is that mutation! was listed in that study.

So, could we have a mutation re the AR?

any ways my doc said “its normal. what you can do?, which hormones you will alter? medicine looks for the problem, if hormones are too high and not working, in current condition hormones are low and working, its sensitive… its good thing and … its a miracle for you to have sex…and having a libido”

??? What is normal? I don’t quite understand the post.

I think you have a great reacting body. Very interesting. Once again: it shows sexual behaviour is not depending on absolute androgen levels but rather how the interplay between AR etc. and androgens is (how sensitive are someone’s AR?) So your body regulated himself into a certain equilibration level.

PFS can be a lot. It depends how your body was before (sensitive to androgrns or not) and how your AR reacts to dht deprivation and uprising levels.
That’s why I would like to see blood work of ppl on fin and not just post fin.

Anyway, congrats to your progress. If I see a guy walking with a boner in his pants, it must be you. :slight_smile:

I have read awor’s and mew’s theory. If its true, it says gene silencing, insensitivity etc. I think i am at overexpression level of this chart. i lost muscle mass recent years as stated

What do you think of this is that still legit theory?

http://www.protocol-online.org/forums/uploads/monthly_07_2010/msg-19273-074754700%201280151401.ipb

As I said I do not believe in that androgen independent theorie. It should be: Despite androgen (partially) deprivation, c.cells grow.
So, whether they are extremely over expressed in order to run “properly” as those cells want to survive. C. is somehow a survival program. Anything that disturbs the normal cellular metabolism will cause that program in order to survive.

Now to the theory: I read whole the theory several months ago and I agree in most of the points. What we don’t know if everybody on fin has AR overexpression. We need to test this!
If so, what cag repeats does he have? I guess the longer ones. = ppl with higher androgen levels due to a greater insensitivity to androgens.

When this ppl get androgen deprivation, what happens to their lower sensitivity? Correct, they get AR upregulated in order to get androgen pathway running. That is the goal.
Test doesn’t decrease on fin, it even gets higher. But E2 gets higher as well. So, you get a puffy face, feminine face. E2 is trying to inhibit fin. Here we we are.

You have upregulated AR. I even guess you had bigger muscles and big energy while on fin, but also weight, gain, right?

I want to study your case a bit more. That’s why it would be interesting to have some other parameters.

I will come back here after reading your posts.

Cheers

Yes i was 88kgs and puffy when on fin now look like more lean face johnny sins type body :slight_smile: without muscle 73 kg. the key is foods or any food intake directly plays with AR. and push those very sensitive receptors over their recepting limits and makes them insensitive. dont eat anything you will see the sensitivty. especially salt and sugar

Very interesting. The for the hint re nutrition. Very useful for me.
Water fasting could help some ppl with upregulated AR and high testo levels. Let’s see.

another test… after 1 week… nothing changed in diet and no drugs only daily sex with different girls… :slight_smile:

it has doubled in one week i dont know how and why?!
maybe that day previously i was erected when i see two girls in front of me waitng on bloodsample line… that is dropped the T?

Sex can raise testo or nofap for seven days.
You are already testing, so I would try nofap for seven days (highest peak of testo) and let testing. That would be interesting.
Forex: Day one after! fap test testo and other hormones like prolactin etc., then nofap/nosex for 7 days (I know mission impossible) and then retesting. That would be cool seeing how you feel!

You would profit from the tomatoe juice protocol I guess in order to have different girls on one day. :slight_smile: