SAMe supplement is good or bad?

Are you taking glycine before bed?

Yea 30 min-1hr before sleep every night with natural calm magnesium .Lately I slowly feel getting up every morning is more and more sluggish and maybe it’s from too much inhibitory neurotransmitter activity . But I’ll take this over not sleeping any day of the week

Cold showers Fix this problem very well but I can’t do those right now for other reasons

But yea glycine and magnesium is my sleep fix
l-tryptophan and 5-HTP And B6 is my constipation fix

So in my mind if neurotransmitter predecessors fixed these two issues there has to be way to fix the sexual sides with a similar approach. It’s hope and hope is better then nothing

I’m also sprinting 3 sets of 120 yard sprints 3 times per week and I can already see my legs getting bigger . So when ever I see the correction from that side it makes me happy

I just need to figure this sexual side thing out and beat this bitch once and for all

1 Like

Thanks for the information. My sleep is bad and I wish I could improve that, but still can sleep 6 hours per night. My sexual side is not 100% but I am able to have sex with my wife with bad quality but still can do it.
I am afraid to try glycine + magnesium or something like that and loose everything. I mean to have another crash.

I don’t blame you. In world of PFS 6hrs is good. I mean it can be so much worse. 6hrs is the maximum amount of time I can sleep for with out awakening but I don’t get 6 hrs straight sleep every night. Last night I awoke 3 three times over a 6 hr period but went back to sleep each time. Remember dreaming and feel like I did get some deep sleep. I also will stay in bed for another 3hrs and the quality of my in and out light sleep during that time varies greatly. Some times no additional sleep. Sometimes scattered in and out sleep during that time. Sometimes a whole hour at a time during those 3 hrs.

But yea you are in a pretty good place so I see what you are saying. If you do it I would start experimenting very low dose and work your way up

Before my recent crash in end of November/December of 2020 I could sleep 7-8 hrs at a time awakening once per night sometimes not awakening even once. That was like 90 percent recovery in sleep. For me it’s neurotransmitters because that’s all I adjusted at time of recent crash

1 Like

Have you tried low dose progesterone ?

1 Like

I have actually never tried progesterone

I tried pregnenolone with no benefit

Have you tried progesterone?

I seen that you plan on getting a follow up urine metabolite test done. Please keep us posted on that . I’ll start a new thread here so that we can organize all of results in one thread

Good idea on the Cytokine panel

I accidentally misspoke a little. You had midrange Allopregnanolone and high 3a-diol in your last urine test as well as high DHT and testosterone. Titan and my self are both high in Allopregnanolone and 3a-diol

I’m going to work on getting all this organized in one thread so we don’t need to go off memory

Yes im on Progesterone now for like 5-7 weeks at 15mg a day. The benefit im getting is brain fog lifted, libido is very good, well being is better, and find my body is leaner now.

The key is source and dosing, i tried orogesterone back a few years ago, but i was taking to much, initially felt great but then felt worse and like shit and it came down to dosing to high, but now on 15mg, it definately is helping alot.

I beleive with our circumstance taking pregnenalone I heard can mess also with the gaba in a negative way.

So give progesterone a try bro, low dose, safe as our body produces its own, and see if you get benefit, dont underestimate progesterone to people on the forum, dosing is just as important as the product itself. Start low 5mg then work your way up by 5mg every 3-5 days until you start to feel so e benefits.you will feel your sweet dosong spot.

Yes I done the test this week and also the metabolites again and others, so will wait next couple weeks for the tests and will post them up. Check your dm bro.

1 Like

I tried before and didn’t work.

Do you use glycine powder or capsules?

Interesting

Glad to hear it’s working for you.

Can you recommend a good source ?

1 Like

Powder Glycine is always what I have used

1 Like

Hey “5-alpha-victim”
What brand do you use for the GLYCINE?

I get mine from Idealabs and they call it Progestene. I put about 8 drops at the back of the neckalong the spine, and thus far its working pretty well.

2 Likes

Awesome

There is an old cycling progesterone trial thread somewhere on here . I believe fin truth and lightattheend both had at least some success with cycling Progesterone. Maybe we can bring that thread back to life .

Do you know how long you will be staying on it for?

1 Like

I think you should try it low dose…being on this forum for a while and studying things myself…what I have figured out is what works for one person, doesnt for another, what cured another person, the same supplement etc made another person feel worse…i plan to stay on it until I see my test results in the next couple weeks or until I start to feel kts notmwprking anymore…but its a natural hormone your bosy produces…so were just upping up the bio marker

2 Likes

Interesting

If I’m recalling fintruth’s thread correctly he felt bad on the progesterone cycles and got better after coming off the cycles on the snap back . Same with lightattheend if I’m remembering correctly. They felt bad while on it and got better and better in between the cycles. I’ll have to link that thread in here

1 Like

@ Ronnie99

Here is the thread . Of course it’s over one thousand posts long haha that need to be read through to get the results of the handful of individuals who cycled progesterone

Well I have noticed

• Stronger libido
  • No brain fog
  • More motovation
  • More calm and less stressed
  • overall better well being
  • More confident

I beleive the benefits is coming from increasing Allopregnenalone, as we are pissing high amounts out…the low dose supplementation of progesterone could be keeping the Allopregnenalone at optimal levels…basically propping Allopregnenalone up