Red Ginseng causing me prostate inflammation

Hey guys, I started taking Red Ginseg few days ago because i heard only great things about it. After two days of taking it i got really bad prostate pain, which i didn’t have before taking it. Last time i had prostate pain aprox 6 months ago.
Is there any explanation why it may cause it?

The group treated with P. ginseng showed significantly lesser prostate size and weight than the testosterone-induced BPH group. In addition, P. ginseng decreased the mRNA expression of Adra1d as well as the expression of EGFR and BCL2 in prostate tissue.

@RipLife, most probably the size and weight of your prostate have already been lessened from Saw Palmetto as what i assume happened with me ( I am in almost constant prostate pain). I bought Panax Ginseng and after read this haven’t even opened the bottle.
I think you will get back to your baseline since you have taken it for just a few days. Give it a time.

yea i took it like 5 times. When i don’t take it i don’t have pain, when i teke it after 30 minutes i get insane pain. I’ll ditch it, not worth it to make even more damage. Thanks brother!