Recovery. Mental and sexual

Hello everybody. Long time no see.

Back in january, like some of you know, i stopped finasteriade. Afterwards i had the worst time of my life.

I could not focus. My master thesis stopped. I was fired. Did not leave my bed after for a few months. Gain 15 kilos. Major depression.

My dick was not working. Was super limp. Having sex was not good. I could’t do it, basicly.

My mind was all mess up. I had homosexual thougts all day long, and i’m not gay.

So, back in july i went to a shrink. She was the only one that beleived PFS. I was releived.

Since then, i’m felling much better. I am medicated. My dick is working. Sometimes i have morning wood. My life is getting back.

I have no way to tell why i recovered. I’m just telling you this in order for you to mantain some sorta of faith.

If you need to speak to someone, please, use this topic. i will try to, at least, listening to you. I now that what i wanted when i was at my worst.

4 Likes

Thank you soo much!

That sounds very inspiring.
Do you think it was a slow natural recovery? Do you think PFS could be a psychological thing? On what medication are you now?
Did you recover in “waves”? Are your emotions and your joy back to normal?

1 Like

I’m glad to hear you’re better. Curious what medication you were prescribed, and what tests, if any, you may have taken.

One question though…Did you have genital numbness???

I did, for a while. Especially when I was trying to get a erection.

I’m on a antidepressive called zorix and a antipsicothic called socian. I did many hormonal tests and they all got back normal. The Testoterone was on the low side of things, but still around normal.

I dont think its only psychological. There is tons of guys out here that can tell you that. Besided that, what i felt was really not normal.
My emotions are back on track. Can’t cry, tho.
I did recover in waves. The first few months were really difficult. After the summer i started to feel a lot better. Especially after i got a doctor that actually beleive in me.

Can you please state the name of the substance…I looked up zorix, and its an antibiotic called azithromycin

Moclobemida. Hope i can help!

So u had “pfs” from Jan and now u are recovered !! Hmmm ok… even Merck said anyone can recover within few months.

that is true. But many amoung us had there lifes destroid because of this drug. I just posted this to give some glimplse of hope to somebody who just started the journey. Hope you are doing the best you can

1 Like

hi,friend,how do you feeling?and do your brainfog recover?

Hi baitong! My progress is slow but steady. Still feel my dick weak, but working okay. Its what i imagine a 50 year old erection is. But life is much better. Still trying to loose the kilos gained. How about you?

1 Like

It’s really nice to hear about your stable recovery. Although my problem is still very serious, it has also made very obvious progress compared with the previous three months. I also have weak Dick, moderate brain fog, etc. weight loss is very important. I hope you can recover as soon as possible. Remember to come back and post and give us some hope in the dungeon.