Recent sufferer, trying to stay positive

Well it has now been 15 months since I stopped taking this poison (took 11 pills in total) and I am STILL dealing with sides. I’ll go through brief periods where things seem almost back to normal and then I’ll slip back into a stretch of weak erections and premature ejaculation which has made my dating life awkward and uncomfortable to say the least.

It doesn’t seem like this will be healing itself at this point. I had tried putting it off as long as I could but I think it’s time I see a doctor and see if there’s anything at all that could help. I just don’t want to do something that will make things worse since my case is admittedly mild compared to most.

2 Likes

What are your biggest sides?

I don’t want to look like I’m oversimplifying this whole thing, but if you don’t have emotional blunting do yourself a favor e stay away from anything.

Emotions are oxygen.

2 Likes

This is exactly what happened to me.

Biggest side is weak erections. This has been the one side effect that has been consistent throughout. I’m always making excuses like oh I’m too drunk or I masturbated earlier and that’s why I can’t get fully hard now. I know dates find it weird and then it just makes me even more self conscious. Premature ejaculation wasn’t really a problem as much before but in the last couple months this side has gotten more common for me.

Did you end up doing anything to try to fix it or are you still just riding out the process?

Congratulations!
Good to know that your testicles didn’t shrink (at least to the extent of being noticeable) and probably that is the reason you could recover because your body did not stop producing 5Alpha and DHT permanently.
Among people whose testicles shrink it’s a sign that the body has stopped making DHT. Once the body stops producing a hormone it never again produces the same.