Proviron in the USA

I hope it proves to you that recovering your natural hormonal balance is possible. I hope it helps you feel a lot better. If one of your symptoms doesnt resolve like how my gut health didnt resolve by increasing dht maybe it can highlight an underlying cause or another disease you may have gotten thats been preventing you from recovering.

So i got epiandrosterone today. Any advice on dosages? Or previouse users effects?

Also, any one have advice on obtaining proviron? Like from any drs in canada or a legal country, or from a trusted website (maybe with proof the formula is real?)

bump.

also has proviron helped anyone with belly fat? ive gained about 20 pounds only in my stomach- my shorts and pants size didnt go up at all, which is not normal for when i am this heavy. also the stomach fat feels less connected to my body, like i cant breathe with it and it is kinda numb

Finally got the proviron. What does should i try?

What mg tabs are they

50ā€™s

Keep us updated pls :wink:

Well i dont want to take any more until I can hear a recommended dosage, but thebfirst 25 i took made me feel absolutely nothing different

Hey, what did you do? How are you doing? @Cman