Poor skin sensitivity over body

I’m so since July, I have the exact symptoms of finasteride syndrome
Unfortunately I are one of the most serious cases of this forum…

My DHT is fucking 1750 !!!

you never took ,fin , accutane, propecia, anti depressant?

1 Like

No, never. Only Oxerutin and an anti-inflammatory gel…
After seven days my body crashed :frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face:

what is oxerutin and what was it prescribed for? what was the anti-inflammatory gel prescribed for?

1 Like

Oxerutin is a flavonoid that seems to be blocking androgens, inhibiting Nos2 and much more. I was given to the veins dilated on the penis along with the gel, to restore the damaged skin. After 7 days of taking my body crashed and my penis died completely. Ultrasonography indicates a severe tissue anomaly Ultrasound on my penis

i dont understand… why did your doc give you oxerutin?

1 Like

Because I trusted him…

Oxerutin would have reduced the veins…
He dissolved them completely…

what were you complaining of I mean. You went to the doctor because??? and he gave you oxerutin because of you complaining of what?

1 Like

I had damaged skin… too much use… an edema
Doctor have destroy my life…

Friend, you have lose size penis?
or do you feel empty and light?

penis size is the same. It however does feel empty and light. Also the prostate feels empty

1 Like

Yeah is a fucking nightmare…

My body is more and more anesthetized, I do not even feel my tongue anymore fuck!

I am on the other side… My skin is oversensitive, mostly on the legs, sometimes on the entire body. It feels so bad when I am dressed, the only time I feel good while I am experiencing that is when I get naked.

1 Like

Friend but what drug did you get?

Saw Palmetto and Regaine

1 Like

Ok. Regaine is Minoxidil. I believe you have PAS.
The PAS have hypersensitivity…

1 Like

Dunno if it’s PAS or PFS, but is it is horrible indeed! IMO PAS and PFS and even PSSD are the same shit type of syndromes. Will have a look definitely about PAS if thay got hypersensitive skin like me… Cheers!

1 Like