POLL: Did you crash and when?

going on/off is probably the biggest trigger

When I was taking fin, everything was ok.Just no morning wood, low libido .But when I was taking for the third month, I fell down on a bicycle and stopped taking the medicine. After a month, I found that I lost my sexual pleasure.I thought I was falling and causing no sexual pleasure. Later I went to the hospital to check that the prolactin was high. Then I asked a lot of men with high prolactin. They also had symptoms of lack of sexual pleasure. They recovered after eating cabergoline. The doctor told me that I was a macromolecular prolactinemia. I didnā€™t eat cabergoline. Later I found this website and saw many patients like me, no sexual pleasure, cold penis, shrinking penis, but they told I have no cure, I am desperateā€¦

2 Likes

I can still remember how I felt. It felt like I got tiny electric shocks on my balls, penis and chest/nipples and I had to push/cramp to hold my erections. The electric shock feeling went away in between 10 days but the inability to built an erection up without pressing (forcing blood in the penis) remained. After a year and a half my ball tissue began to shrink and my glans began to become softer. The erection angle also began to decline. So no Libido issues except for the recent years but propably because of anxiety issues due to the fact that I donā€™t know after 10 years wether it is still worth to wait for the studies or to get an penile implant which is a radical step.