Please help me very severe symptoms(skin,libido,brain)

Im losing fat now in my arms and legs. You can see the veins very good its looks like lipodystrophy. Does anybody else get this in the arms legs and face?

1 Like

Yes its unbelivible:(

I made blood tests. All hormones is good , testosterone all in low level . Wait for dht test but my progesterone is 0,4 mg/ml but normal is 0,1 to 0,2 . My progesterone is 200% higher.

Hi @m4niac, can you make your own topic please? It’ll help people to talk about your specific case rather than it be mixed in with someone else’s.

At this point, less than 3 months off, it’s too early to say if these problems will be longer lasting.

U know someone who were cure ED under 3 months after stop finasteride ?

Did you have oral thrush white tongue?

I have looked into it and I really think this miconazole Cream had a major influence on my body. I have used it since september. The last few months I started noticing that I really felt good and my libido was really high and I started getting hungry a lot. I would eat and eat but I never really was a big eater. I also noticed I was getting really sick sometimes but I thought it were Windows and waves. Now I know it where the cycles when I used the Cream and when I dont use it. Im really scared now because when I dont use it I really get sick and I dont sleep and all my problems with my eyes get really bad. I already have very bad after images and floaters and I thought it just getting worse but I really think the Cream has to do something with it. People who used clomid also getting double vision and after images the same things I get so it have to be something with hormones. I dont know what to do anymore if I stop the Cream I really getting sick. Dont know how long I can take this.