PFS Video - Diagnosing And Reversing It

I’m obviously not here to argue the validity or impact Finasteraride has caused on members of this community, but as someone who was considering taking the drug and knowing about the risks I came across this video that seemed worth sharing & discussing.

Thoughts?

We’ve talked about this video before, TRT doesn’t seem to work for most of us including myself I used it for 8 months with no effect. Proviron is the next thing I’m going to try.

2 Likes

Ah, I tried searching if it had been posted before. Do you like a link to the post?

I reckon proviron will only work for people who react poorly to AR modulators. My logic being that if you take something that up regulates AR and you react poorly then your AR could be oversensitive. Adding the proviron could desensitize these receptors.

Discussed here:

1 Like

Hi James,

This forum is for people who are suffering side effects which have not subsided after cessation of finasteride and other drugs. We have seen many develop serious health problems and sadly, are aware of many suicides. Do not take this drug.

Part of our forum’s purpose is to support those who have been affected and create a safe space. Since you are not a post drug patient, this place is not for you. We wish you well, and hope to never see you again. Do not take finasteride.

5 Likes