PFS-like symptoms after trazodone, need help

Hey @Dalmatian,

Great to hear. Just copy/paste the existing list into a new post in this thread to give an update using [ ] and [ X] which results in [ ] and [X] if you remove the extra space in the first and the second. That will help users in the future see what’s changed from then to now.

Best.

Update 1 year 7 months since withdrawal:

Hello everyone, I hope you’re doing better. I have some good news. Luckily I’ve managed to recover to some 80% of the pre-PSSD state - some days slightly worse, some days slightly better. I still have some symptoms bothering me so I can’t say that I have recovered completely, but majority of symptoms improved significantly or completely gone away so what I’m still left with is relatively mild sexual dysfunction. I’ve been in a relationship for a few months and she is satisfied with my function. She only notices that something is not quite there when I have to take a long pause between two intercourses.

Here are the symptoms I’m still left with:

1. long refractory period (few hours)
  2. libido still not as great as before
  3. erections are strong and lasting but still they do not come so swiftly and with such ease as before (need more stimulation) and I don’t experience spontaneous erections (morning wood returned though)

All the other symptoms have gone away.

Overall, I’m satisfied now so I won’t be stupid to risk this, but if there is any safe way to reduce the refractory period to where it once was please suggest. If I manage to reduce it I would be more than 90% healed.

Thank you very much

2 Likes

What you want? You never had PFS, just a longer withdraw with anxiety.

No need to bump the topic 2 months later merely to lash out at him.

2 Likes