PFS Foundation Winter Fundraising Drive: Phase IV of UniMi Research on the Horizon

Thank heavens for that. If only we had more people who took an interest in PFS research, hobby or otherwise.

1 Like

We’ll have to wait until PFS get covered on Fox News.

1 Like

Solving PFS could be the key to preventing WWIII

2 Likes

Lol. A disease caused by a medication a minority of the population consumes of which below 1% is affected needs to be cured to prevent WWIII. Good humour.

Ain’t your neighbors Joe Blow or Jane Doe starting wars, but the fraction of %1 of the population. Come on, didn’t you pay attention in class. Maybe the PFS Foundation should get in touch with the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists.

That made my day, thank you :rofl:

Probably he meant that if Donald Trump get fucked we are all doomed lol

5 Likes

It is not impossible that Mr. T may suffer from some adverse effects of fina: redness of the skin, irritability, very changeable mood, small problems of speech, memory, … and certainly more …

2 Likes

im sure he has brain fog from fin lool

1 Like

Redness from the skin is because he is using a spray tan. Its actually an orange tone. PFS victims often suffer from the opposite: Pale, colorless, greyish skin.

It seems to me that he is also suffering from rosacea.

Enough is Enough…I have suffered for 13 years with this syndrome and it’s absolutely awful. I have been silenced by all the non-sense on this forum throughout the years. The Baylor study is the single most important study and it holds the key to what happened to us. If no tampering has occurred with Baylor, I believe it will be a huge step in the right direction for us. I honestly believe that Merck would pay off Baylor…Judges…Plaintiff lawyers…FDA…these dudes are ruthless and I wouldn’t rule anything off the table. You know companies make money… that’s there job…but the FDA is more to blame here then Merck. The FDA was suppose to protect our lives and they failed us horribly. We are the victims of American Greed 101. I applaud Melcagni for the work that he has done for us but it feels to me that the major issue at hand is silencing or gene expression. Nuerosteriods cannot explain why my scalp doesn’t itch , why I no longer have oily skin no matter how much testosterone I use and my hair loss has pretty much completely halted as well. It just doesn’t make sense. I was part of the brave 1400 men to sue Merck for what they did to my life. Principle was the main factor here and I didnt want anyone to go through what I have been through in my life. Nobody should ever have to live like this. The greatest thing we collectively did with the lawsuits…was forcing Merck and the FDA to change the label. So if you took finasteride after 2012 your a fucking idiot. We changed the label for YOU…we did not have that same luxury…I have a great job financially and I didnt need the 15k from the settlement.
The Rueters piece on how much Merck knew beforehand was the greatest thing to ever happen to this community and the truth will come out sooner or later. Merck executives had no excuses or no right answers for a minor label change they made in 2002. They knew all along they just didnt want to lose money…Again how can the FDA not step in and question Merck…??? I knew back as a 22 year old that these fuckin cowards were going to destroy thousands of lives and they knew back in the late 90’s that permanent side effects would be inflicted upon many. Merck pretty much told us go fuck yourself and if you want to tell the world your dick dont work like it use too go right ahead. It was a top notch strategy and it worked. They knew people would coward down. Merck has a history of this kinda shit…Vioxx. I have fathered amazing children with this syndrome but have never felt right for 13 years. The strain this has put on my personal life is too much for words. I’ve also turned down more pussy then I like to admit…crazy. Mentally I struggled with brain fog for years but those side effects subsided. I have a top notch job where people consider myself …the brains. Nobody fakes life better then me…

11 Likes

Haha. True.

2 Likes

you sound very real and authentic. you have my respect for going through this since such a long time. i have this 1 and a half year and its awful enough for suicidal thoughts. every day …

My best advice is to try enjoy the little things man…one day at a time. You have only been hurting for a short time your outlook is bright dont get discouraged.

Another thing, big praises to Awor and some of the moderators here these guys are leaders. Big ups to Kelly Pfaff for not backing down to the evil empire. Her husband was a CEO…probably a brilliant driven man…4 years later he stepped in front of a train. She is 100 percent correct that it didnt need to happen and it continues to happen everyday… young lives ruined because of a cosmetic pill its insanity.

8 Likes

Hi bruins2,

Good to see on board with the direction the admins and staff here have taken. May I ask you to support these endeavors by taking our survey. You can access the survey by clicking on the bar chart icon on the upper right of this page (on a desktop computer).

Thank you and good luck!

4 Likes

Hey @bruins2 thanks for sharing your story. I can’t Imagine what 13 years with this must feel like, but I’m glad to see you’ve at least found some comfort.

Without prying too much, are you still in contact with any of the 1400 who sued Merck? If we could get them here to complete the survey and contribute to the 23andme study, that would have an amazing impact on the work awor and axo are doing. So far we’ve got 155 survey submissions - if we could get that number up close to 1000 that is an incredible dataset.

All the best.

1 Like

If we need the 1400 people then someone from the Foundation or at PH please contact the solicitors and have them send out a group email regarding the survey. It’s a wonderful opportunity, that doesn’t come around everyday.

PFS is not the only medical condition in the world. There are thousands of people traumatised in their childhoods by sexual assault, physical and emotional abuse etc that spend their entire lives hiding the pain and faking it. People in war torn countries put into slavery and encounter unbelievable suffering. Even normal people with everyday insecurities go through life struggling and pretending to be happy so they’ll be accepted. Let’s not live inside a PFS bubble like so many do and appreciate we are not alone in a world full of struggle.

3 Likes