PFS Foundation 2018 Annual Address from John Santmann

In order for something to be created as a weapon there needs to be intent. There is no rational explanation why Merck would want to deliberately create such a product if they are running the risk of getting sued big-time later down the track. It is essentially never in the interest of a company to make a product that will come back and bite them. IF you can’t provide a logical reason as to why a ‘weapon’ would be created, your arguments are null and void.

1 Like

Man, sorry for you. Do you know the story of Rife and cancer? Do you know all the things which can cure cancer or other diseases like autism? They are not allowed in some countries (having such things listed on a website is forbidden). Cause you cannot make money with it. But with chemo etc., you can. Man, even scandals cannot hurt pharma. Cause the law is on their side. Who do you think owns pharma? You should read more and investigate a bit for yourself. Do you really thing one of those guys would ever touch fin or get amalgam or vacc.? How do you explain the uprising rate of cancer in the first world? With genetics? We eat healthier than in the third world, right? Have the “better” medical system but the rate is much higher. I think you dont know a lot about medicine history. What a pity. But I respect your opinion. You know mine. And some people had this opinion prior to me. Even docs. You seem like a defender of this product. You really think that the obviously brilliant people in pharma didnt know what side effects could occur after having tested on rats? Really? If so, I cannot do anything for you re understanding things.

1 Like

You sound bitter like they fed you finasteride, didnt you know how dangerous it was before you swallowed it?

I took it for twenty years. You know the label at that time was completely different. Never would I have taken it now with the information to be found online AS well. I trusted docs, studies, science and pharma. I dont do at all anymore. Never would my GP given this SH . to his son, I am convinced. Lots of docs are psychop. Even today, they are lying to you cause dependent on pharma and your diseases in order to get a living. Every doc wants money. He only gets it when you are sick. Simple calculation.

2 Likes

Finasteride was not invented with the intention to help men. It was invented with the intention to make money. That’s a very big difference.

Merck knew full well what the side effects of Propecia would be, even before any clinical trials of the drug, as any competent researcher on Finasteride would. Prof. Belknap has said it too – that Merck must have known given the available studies.

The role of DHT for male sexual function was very clearly elucidated in numerous animal studies well before Propecia went on the market. This paper by Prof. Traish goes through some of the early animal studies on DHT and finasteride:

The point is, Merck knew this would happen but they saw an opportunity to get away with murder so they proceeded with launching Propecia. They knew that most people would not get the life-threatening side effects until many years later. This is all that mattered to them. For all intents and purposes, this is equivalent to deliberate harm. To this day, Merck denies the existence of PFS:

“Merck does not believe that reliable scientific evidence supports the existence of Post-Finasteride Syndrome. Merck stands behind the efficacy and safety profile of Propecia.”

They continue to advertise and sell Propecia to innocent men knowing full well they are going to murder a fraction of them and completely destroy an even bigger fraction. But first they are going to make a couple of tens of dollars of profit from each of them, so it’s worth it. This is pure unmitigated evil and absolutely no different than deliberate harm.

12 Likes

So glad the PFS Foundation is trying to find out scientifically what is wrong with us. I spent years buying dozens of different supplements that forum member recommended with no help. Certainly have given up on trying to cure myself. Mostly just eat well and exercise these days. Baylor must be on to something or else they never would have taken so long to publish. Gives me hope to hear Dr. Santmann state that they have made good progress this year. Let hope they publish their report next year and we finally have a scientific cause for our illness.

7 Likes

This sounds very promising
To be honest its just made my day it would be such a relief to know exactly what went wrong for us all and wouldn’t it be great to take the information back to those ignorant belittling doctors that don’t really put the heads into gear to help us out of this rabbit hole.

5 Likes

From the FDA, in the document ‘Propecia full prescribing information’:

“In clinical studies, single doses of finasteride up to 400 mg and multiple doses of finasteride up to
80 mg/day for three months did not result in adverse reactions.”

Can this even be true? There is no quote as to who has done this study.

1 Like