Petition to get Merck’s help with research

I’ll sign it, I’ll just use my old Los Angeles zip code lol

1 Like

They can’t possibly verify how many signatures are legitimate, zip code or not. Don’t worry about the details.

2 Likes

Keep this going

1 Like

I signed it

1 Like

I support your action,does Merck respond?

Keep bumping and share to get more signatures . You can do it on behalf of people if you have their details. I’ve done this for a few.

1 Like

I think the first step is getting Post Finasteride Syndrome recognised as a serious disease by the medical system then we can go after them. Is there a process for this, I mean an organisation that recognises new diseases and if so what are the requirements? Would Baylor’s study be sufficient enough I wonder

4 Likes

Keep this going

1 Like

The only way I can ever see the likes of Merck helping any of their victims is PR reasons if they are publicly shamed for causing the suicides of young men.

5 Likes

@Mark2012 I’m sure a lot agree including myself but despite having the evidence there doesnt seem to much of an appetite to do this. It would make for an explosive documentary/news programme. However the petition will help add some weight. Ie Another example of Merck ignoring this growing community of sufferers. The more we do the more damning it will be one day.

2 Likes

Unbelievable, not even 2000 signatures? What is everyone doing for so many days?

2 Likes

Just signed it :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Keep bumping this complete the survey on you’re relatives and friends behalf. All you need is their consent and email address details.

1 Like

I don’t think I have PFS :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:, The probability is too low. Merck won’t :baby_chick: Unless someone puts his big cock in the ass of a director.

1 Like

Dude they won’t help proving their drug they want to sell causes permanent side effects. They’re not here to help people they’re here to earn money. and there’s none in it.

You can try though, maybe they are forced to when this story comes out to the public. Don’t count on it though. They’ll probably tell the public their five years studies prove no such thing can happen. Or “Merck has refused to comment”

Think about it. The more people who do anything whatsoever to provide evidence that there is a problem with these drugs, the better.

Support and enable people to register their experience any way they can. Don’t encourage them to do nothing, please.

6 Likes

Well said too many sitting on the park bench doing sweet FA.

yes,Today, I sent a PFS article to a doctor who is interested in studying my problems. Then she thought it was absurd. I planned to send Baylor’s research to her on Monday. We were delayed in getting treatment because others didn’t know our plight.

3 Likes

Bumping this again. We’re at 1500. 3 quarters of the way there. Keep it going

6 Likes

this petition should be placed at the beginning of the propecia website, in order to be constantly signed.

1 Like