Penis feels very light

Have you read my posts here?
What have you done so far? What are your symptoms yet?

Have you any current blood work or other test result?

I had 30+ symptoms from anhedonia (that is inhuman) to total sleep deprivation and absolute mitochondrial dysfunction (CFS) to out of body experience and no reading and memorizing ability. Sometimes wasn’t able to ejaculate or orgasm etc. The list would be very long.
I did a lot of research and did lots of things.

We can get better if we are open minded but critical as well.

Hi Kitsunebi,

Both @awor and myself are doing all we can, but unfortunately neither of us are in a position to offer a safe therapeutic suggestion currently which is partly why we don’t tend to jump into these threads and focus on the one step at a time work. As you might imagine owing to a disease state that many ignorant physicians still claim doesn’t exist, it’s a very complex situation with significant phenotypical differences between sufferers.

I do not personally believe blood flow to be a driving factor in what you’re experiencing. In terms of stimulation making it worse, masturbation and sexual activity increases serum prolactin levels which in turn have an upregulatory effect on AR protein expression. We believe the noted AR overexpression in PFS patients may have a critical role in the pathology and therefore, if you are severely affected, this could exacerbate symptoms. I am well aware it sucks.

For safety I always advise being cautious about therapeutic suggestions you are unsure about in the absence of a convincing rationale, as those more severely affected can often be more readily hurt from doing so. This is my personal opinion and everyone is of course free to pursue what they believe is worthwhile, and obviously there’s lots of anecdotes regarding what people have tried/are trying in the therapeutic efforts section.

All the best

4 Likes

Ciao @axolotl! So, if it is not due to lack of blood… it means that it is apopstosis of smooth muscle tissue? :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face: Believe me, my penis is like a feather, as if it were air instead of blood, completely empty I feel it! Yes, The more I try to masturbate, and the penis gets worse, feel more and more dry and disjointed, the color changes to purple!! Fuck! :frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face:

Hang in there buddy. The penis can rehabilitate and repair itself. In the medium term stem cell and shockwave therapy has been showing great results at clinical trials and it has been regenerating tissue. Of course we need to find the biological basis of pfs, which hopefully the Baylor and Melchangi research will help elaborate, and maybe a combination of treatments will be used to treat pfs patients. Anyway you may also find a protocol that helps or improve naturally over time.

2 Likes

I did another ecocolordoppler today the blood flow is right they told me I have nothing! So, why is my penis atrophied, insensitive, light and lifeless? It seems absurd! :confounded::confounded::confounded:

because your AR doesnt work anymore. DHT can’t do its job. Fix the AR and I’m sure everyones dick will recover.

1 Like

Friend, my DHT is insane… :frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face:
immagine
The more I try to stimulate and the more it gets worse become more atrophied and red skin

You don’t get it. If your ANDROGEN RECEPTOR doesn’t work your DHT can be over 9000 and you would still have every single symptom. DHT isnt your problem here. Its the AR.

Also, stop stimulating/masturbating or whatever and focus on something else!

2 Likes

Can the AR be tested in some way?

My gland is deflated, insensible, became very small from flaccid! :frowning_face:
Who has an equal problem? :frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face: My penis is really dead!

I believe that by dint of trying to stimulate me, masturbate themselves have also damaged the nerves, so much so that after the ejaculation from non erection, the penis becomes very red!!!

Studys already comfirmed AR overexpression in penile tissue.

2 Likes

@invictus In which way he can fix his AR?..

1 Like

Vorrei saperlo pure io…

Thats the Million Dollar question, cause there is simply no way currently. Science has to solve this.

1 Like

What?
There is an interesting theory of a very clever guy.

The main theory is, AR can be downsentisised (the opposite of upregulated = our goal) by SUPRAPHYSIOLOGICAL androgen levels.
That is right in NORMAL ppl.

But in ppl with already upsentisised, not normal sentisised, AR, you need to bring androgen levels much down.
Then, AR could reopen. Then you cycle for ex prog, dht cones down, AR can partially reopen, Dht comes a bit! back, then you apply again to decrease dht level again and reopen AR further.

Good luck.

1 Like

Are you going to do it noprop?

1 Like

In theory this makes sense, but I cycled tons of stuff, modulated my DHT countless times up and down but for some symptoms still nothing ever changes (shrinkage in my case). Some tissues dont respond to anything.

How long did u take fin for?

Okay: what did you take? How did your protocol look alike? Where did you apply and how much?
How did you apply? How did you cycle?
Did you do it while fasting?
Are you eating three times a day?

Did you bring down your testo as well?

Did you try titan gel?

What are your testo, prog, potassium and dht levels? Histamine/histidine levels?