Penis completely shrivels up when having a bowel movement/urge

I hope you are aware that im on Proviron. Taking risks while you guys waiting there for a miracle study to occur and save us. If more people did try that 200mg protocol, we might have already found a cure or had extensive understanding of PFS already.
How many people tried so far 4? And one is actually reporting moderate improvements. Good luck with your waiting game Greek.

1 Like

Good luck with your experiment @Cooper. I hope you donā€™t end up worse-off after already having a bad reaction to tribulus.

No sarcasm intended.

For the record, some of us are working very hard in different ways toward making that miracle study happen some day. It wonā€™t be tomorrow. Donā€™t disparage us, as we try not to disparage those who are driven to self experimentation and sharing their results, while refraining from trying to push this sometimes harmful idealogy onto others.

It has been made very clear in the past that one of the major goals of this siteā€™s existence is to encourage scientific investigation of post-drug conditions and that members reporting of results from self-experimentation was simply allowed to exist here.

3 Likes

I am pretty sure you are right mate. Since getting PFS Iā€™ve had a lot of hard flaccid symptoms unfortunately.

I have tried TRT. My bloodwork have always showed high T so I had to more or less force my doctors into prescribing me it. It didnā€™t do anything unfortunately and I was on it for 15 months so I think I gave it a fair bit of time to ā€œworkā€ā€¦