Participation in the BWH research!!

Thanks for the information. They should change the text on the posters, it now only mentions Propecia.

I wanna participate , I m originally from Brazil and now in Vancouver, Canada untill january 2015, i really would like to participate, but to go to the States i need to get an American visa, if you guys can send me a letter inviting to this study i can show it to american embassy here and i ll be easier to get the visa.

No one on this forum can provide you with this letter. You will have to contact the study coordinator directly. Allen Papazian is his name.
Contact details are as follows:
Allen Papazian
Clinical Research Coordinator
Mens Health Aging and Metabolism,
221 Longwood Avenue,
BLI-549
Boston,
MA 02115
apapazian1@partners.org
(617) 525-9197

Best of luck. Each participant is badly needed

Can you not travel as a tourist under the Visa Waiver Program?

Edit: I just checked, you do need a visa to enter. Sorry.

Yep, thanks a lot. I will contact him.

Is anybody know what study will be published on august?

After all the recruitment shit that went wrong I am not that certain that there will be anything published in the next months…
Ask Awor or Mew I think they know it

I have just signed up for the study, and my friend who previously took Propecia but never got PFS will be going with me as well. Allen said should bring the PFS people to around 16-17 out of 25 by the end of the month, and only TWO people who previously took Propecia but are okay.

That’s pretty close, guys! ALL WE NEED is another 8 or 9 people to sign up for this, and get it done. JUST DO IT! Please! This could give us our lives back. Imagine that. Imagine being normal again. I can’t even describe how happy I would be. Unbelievable.

Massive thanks for participating, you’re a living example of someone who takes action on their problems and doesn’t give in to bullshit. Top man.

But do they also need 25 people who previously took propecia but are okay?

I didn’t ask that, but it’s unlikely. He said they are changing their recruitment method, so he’s hoping more people agree to signup as a result.

I emailed the PFS foundation about signing up for the Houston study, and I was told that you cannot participate in both?! I was not aware of this. Does anyone know how many people the Baylor study still needs?

May be a stupid question, but do you have to be a propecia victim for these studies? I took saw palmetto but I’m in the same boat.

Yes. They want men that took Finasteride.

bump…

Can I participate in either study if I am taking clomiphene (Clomid) and Adderal? I recently saw Dr. Goldstein as I was on the verge of losing my job and he said that he has good success with alleviating mental sides. Two weeks on the protocal and I already feel an improvement in brain fog.

Best thing to do is for you to email/speak with the the contacts for the studies. These are on the front page of www.propeciahelp.com. They will be able to advise you. Please apply if you are eligible - this is absolutely vital.

bump

Hey anyone been in tough with Philip Roberts. He no longer works at Harvard. Maybe he has some interesting leads.

Brain fog, I love you… Philip works for the foundation and Allen works at Harvard. Allen was just a coordinator at Harvard. He is nice but he isn’t going to tell you jack for details even if he knew.