Paresthesia

Used to occasionally get it from sitting in strange positions… but now I get it all the time when I hold various postions for a few minutes or so. Supposidly has to invole nuerons and potentially the GABA receptor. Anyone else seem to have it more often?

you mean pins and needles. I have it for long time.

Man, now that I come to think of it, I’d say: Yeaaah. I’m not sure this is related to PFS, but I surely get it more often nowadays. Who knows… I never thought that the muscle twitching would be a finasteride side as well until the day I first read about it here.

I get it in my chest area when laying on my side. It actually feels kind of good, like a very light vibration. I was taking neurontin and have noticed it less after discontinuation. I also notice sensations on my skin -kind of like that liquid ice stuff you put on your skin.

Absolutely- noticed this after the crash, my extremities fall asleep way more readily.

not only fall asleep quickly you will notice your body is getting the prints of every thing which make contact for slightly long time even soft wrinkles of your sleeves are leaving marks. Skin is so soft like pregnant women. I get marks from my clothes, buttons, sock almost every thing and marks stay long.

I’ve noticed this too. Any theory as to why this is?

I am not sure but looks like pregnant women get this because of high progesterone and Estrogen which we have now.Just as an example,
buzzle.com/articles/skin-bur … nancy.html

I get this too. Might be due to poor circulation? I’m pursuing health and exercise more seriously now so hopefully it goes away. It’s the worst when i’m laying down. Hands fall asleep immediately!

any body has found any remedy for paresthesia or whatever it is? once I sit for 15-20 minutes, can not stand up easily like before. Now it not without making efforts.Feel pain, poor blood circulation, and muscle stiffness. Also skin is much softer now.

I have this. Usually my hands go numb at night whilst I sleep, then I wake up and notice it. Sometimes it is just one hand, sometimes both. Seems to occur whatever my sleeping position. There is also a strange tingling sensation in my hands when exhaling deeply.

Random fucked up shit.

I have this too as well. FUCK MERCK.

This is so painful if I can fix this, I will think I have won 50% battle against 5AR induced sides.

I had tingling in my feet at night.

I have been taking 5000 iu daily of vitamin D3 liquid gel caps (cheap walmart brand) and it’s completely cured the tingling.

Hope this helps.

yes it iproves but comes back if you reduce vitD3 dose.

It could be dehydration too.

Is paresthesia related to a pinched nerve or a pinched vein? I mean, is it a bloodflow issue or is it about nerves?

Yes I believe so.

Also the “imprinting” from pressure is caused by water retention. Probably due to messed up hormone levels. I think the paresthesia is related to issues with circulation, I am not as vascular as I was before PFS noticeably.