Over 5 years off Finasterid - Finally found this forum

Sorry for my meltdowon post yesterday. I know a lot of people here have it tough. After my post I went out to see my girlfriend and regained my composure. The afternoon and evening I was actually being okay. Today was bad at first again, but I got calmer towards the evening. In general, I usually feel worse early in the day. I usually wake up way too early and have some sort of anxiety, I just feel very uneasy and agitated. I’ll still give it some time, but if this doesn’t get significantly better I may finally start to use meds/supps for sleep and anxiety, but I am still researching and very hesitant.

There is an interesting thing, though. Usually when agitated throughout the morning, I sometimes get a small window mid-day where suddenly I feel tired and have a pleasant warmness coming up in my head making me calmer. Not sure where this is coming from, though.

I am the same shit huge swollen filled with fluid…Skin is all white and puffy much worse now mowing in hot weather makes it awful…Sexually still fine can masturbate 3x a day but body is like marshmelliw…Muscle spasms, jerking twitching also now have noticed dousing orgasms in controllable spasms in back of thigh muscles…

I had a blood test around a week after first crashing. I’ll post the exact results at some point (and my pre-fin hormone tests) but the main things of note were radically reduced total testosterone, soaring estrogen and high, way out of range shbg (though my shbg was already right on the edge of the high end of the reference range before taking finasteride).

I need to get a gf this week before you jinx me and I crash again

Btw I had the same mid-day calm. Stress is greatly reduced for me from 8 or more hours of sleep. Definitely sleep in late on some days when you don’t have to leave. The thing with PFS is no amount of sleep is ever enough to get over that hump of sluggishness and anxiety so you can sleep away your life and you still won’t finally feel good like everyone else.