On TRT: I need 4mg Arimidex per week, WTF?

I stopped TRT on december 9th and switched to clomid and nolvadex.

Libido suddenly recovered to 80%. Erections and ejaculations 100% recovered, very strong desire to have sex with women (i’m single at the moment and its very frustrating now with this raging libido).

This is what I took in july: (weak libido, also on diet/calorie deficit)

350mg Testosterone enanthate per week
20g creatine ED
0,5mg Arimidex ED
5g Tribulus ED

This is what I take now: (strong libido)

37,5mg Clomid ED
20mg Nolvadex ED
5g Tribulus ED

But there is one big negative thing that arimidex probably triggered (permanently upregulated ER in my skin on my back!). My acne on my back is really severe. Way worse than pre pfs. My whole back is literally destroyed. It got worse after stopping arimidex

3 Likes

Just wanted to check in with you and see how this was working? Are you still feeling good?

I may give it a shot at some point sometime soon if so. Biggest issue for me is penis getting numb during sex and making it extremely difficult to finish the job… Hopefully this will help. I’ve tried HCG and it seemed to help some but haven’t tried it long or consistently enough to know for sure if it’s helping

1 Like

It seems I have some trouble in keeping my T high enough. Have to increase my dosage every day. Today also for the first time very emotional/sad. Something I never had while on TRT. Could be the clomid, its a common side effect cause it activates some estrogen receptors in the brain.

So today things dont look that good sadly. My last t injections is now completely out of my system (half life 5 days, last injection was on december 9th). Now I’m running on these meds (today 50mg clomid + 40mg nolvadex).

This dosage is absolulety not sustainable long term because of potential side effects, also it costs way more than TRT.

old myth that you needed to use nolvadex and clomid. drop the nolvadex, more isn’t better here.

also, if it’s pharmaceutical clomid, 12.5 to 25mg daily is all you’ll need.

If you don’t mind me asking this why did you decide to go off TRT?

I already tried to skip doses and always feel worse.

Maybe I just need very high T because of PFS (150-175mg TRT). And my balls simply cant produce that much. They got bigger on the first day but then pretty much stayed the same no matter how much I take.

I’m sick of injections. I had to inject E2D to avoid Androgen peaks.

Also my ejaculations were just weak. This is 100% fixed with clomid+nolvadex now.

hello
how do u use clomid + nolva?
once weekly or?

tnx

Yes I use both together every day (I split the dosage and take it every 3 hours, feels better that way). If I take everything at once my AR gets literally overloaded and I crash temporary.

Some say its better to use only one SERM, but I use both cause it seems to raise T much more.

nice,u plan on staying on this forever right? :smiley:

Well only low doses would be safe long term. So I need to lower the dose but then my T isn’t high enough.

So probably it wont work and I need to go back on TRT.

what u think bad would happen if u continue this regime forever?

You can google the nolvadex side effects. That list is long. TRT seems way safer.

damage to vision (permanent eye floaters, bad vision in darkness) and genotoxicity of clomid is concern. nolvadex is toxic for liver as well. low dose clomid therapy can be a regime for long term but high dose clomid+nolva not really safe aside for short period of time

3 Likes