New Victim! Feeling depressed [CRASHED] - Test results - 75% RECOVERED

I had that done after PFS hit me hard, after about 6 weeks post. No DHT, only Test levels.
Around the 4th month mark I did a bloodtest incl. DHT levels.
Hope this answers your question.

For all my brothers that have kept me sane during times of distress and horror.

I want to give you some hope by saying that i have completely recovered from all my symptoms post fin (now 14 months post fin use). Somehow I cannot change the title of this thread, as far as I am considered this can be changed to 100% recovered.

Hope that this will give some hope for some that are still in it struggling. I wish you all will find some improvements with time. I hope that I wont make a mistake like taking a fin type of drug in the future and frying my nervous system again.

Stay positive, bless.

9 Likes

How severe was your penile insensitivity, and it took around 8 months to notice a major change?

It was pretty severe, I had all the symptoms you can imagine (flaccid, rubbery, no libido, difficulties/unable getting it hard and so on).

After 6 months I had some improvement in the penile department, however still zig-zaggy.
It started to restore after 8months post and onwards.

I currently have zero penile issues.

1 Like

Did your hair loss increase during recovery?My PFS is almost six months .

I’m on 2 months and my hair loss has continued.

Did you have testicle shrinkage?

I believe I did, I have recovered from all symptoms though.

1 Like

Hey casual I am currently 2 months into suffering from really bad tinnitus and 4 months post fin. You are one of the few stories that have claimed to recover from this. Could you give a time line or offer any advice for things that helped?

Sorry for your situation brother.

As you might have read, I have had dexamethasone injected into my ear, which helped.

I havent read your story, but it for me it took around 6 to 9 months in total for it to resolve.

1 Like

Your recovery story literally gives me hope and will to hang on to life.

Im currently 14 months in , everything recovered except ED, rubbery dick, no sensitivity etc…
Can you tell me exactly how you started notice improvements specifically in penile numbness and visual libido sides

Please tell me there is hope… please

Bro, im not familiar with all the symptoms you had. The rubberydick/sensitivity issue was the last thing I recovered from, so there is hope.

After the one year mark I started to notice difference each month or so in the penile department, this lingered but around the 18 months mark I was fully recovered. I used some supps in the beginning like L-Arginine and Zinc.

Till this day I use 1 scoop of L-Arginine a week and 3x Zinc. I workout cardio 3x a week icm with strength training. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help.

Once again, glad you recovered. I am simply left with ED and Penile numbness and really hoping I can recover soon.

Did your fog/cognitive issues resolve pretty early? Or was it 6+ months out?

fog cleared fully somewhere around the first 6 / 8 months

Hi bro, i used Topical finasteride 0.25% for 3 months. Noticed tinnitus and stop the medication.
Now i am 18 days after my last topical dose and still have:
Headaches, headpressure, tinnitus, ear pain, brainfog and vision problems.
My sexual issues improved, but mental side effects are terrible.
I hope i can improve over the weeks as you improve with time.
Tinnitus, ear pain and head pressure is really affecting my daily life, hope it will not be permanent.

Just have to ask as I read your members story.

Did you get PFS many years ago and then decided to try it again (but topical?).

Yes, BIG mistake, i recovered the sexual sides 75% from topical finasteride, but i still have constant tinnitus, ear pain , headaches and head pressure.
Braing fog and blurred vision is better.
4 weeks after my last topical dose.

Same brother had the tinnitus constantly for 5 months now with no real change. God what a curse to live with this forever.

You take oral finasteride or topical??
Headaches and ear pain also?