New User but long time lurker, looking for best protocol

Hi all, I’ve had PFS for nearly 2 years now. The dominant and most damaging symptoms to me are 0 sex drive and loss of pleasurable sensitivity in the penis, as well as some penile tissues shrinkage directly below the glans especially on the right side, which has made the sensitivity loss even worse especially on that side.

I’m at the point where I’ve decided to kill myself if I cannot fix the sexual issues, they have destroyed my life and will to live, I’m 24 years old.

These symptoms have not worsened or got better since I noticed them. I took Finasteride once at 1mg a day for 2weeks, then took a break because I noticed myself not enjoying music anymore. Then for about a week I stopped, felt normal again, then decided to go back on Finasteride for because I didn’t want to go bald and was very self conscious of my appeaesance.

In the last 2 weeks Finasteride usage, I did just 0.5mg a day, and towards the last few days I noticed a stinging tingle underneath my penis glans (where the penile tissue seems to have died and hasn’t since returned), so immediately stopped. The sex drive didn’t return and neither did penis sensitivity or penis tissues which died off.

Since I have nothing to lose at this point, I’m open to any drastic interventions that could possibly cure me, even if they’re risky. That’s why I’ve made an account finally, to try something to fix this before giving up completely, so that at least I tried.

Any questions regarding my symptoms or hormone levels are welcome, to help best choose which protocol might would be most suitable for me.

I have tried a daily raw asparagus diet combined with coffee and Taurine for 3weeks, it helped minorly enough to notice in terms of sensitivity and sex drive, but in no significant way whatsoever.

My free Test levels have come back very healthy from blood tests, my sperm count has come back very healthy, my blood cells count is healthy. I have issues peeing as it dribbles out and I have to wait between bursts of peeing often times (but not always), usually 3 bursts before I’ve emptied myself. My doctor also tested my bone density and he said that came back as much weaker than usual for my age.

Any further questions welcome and any advice on what I can do to maybe fix myself would be so helpful, I’m at an extremely desperate point here.

1 Like

Hello,

Welcome to the forum, please fill out a member story. We don’t allow people to sign up and post here without creating a member story. Thanks!

Update- I posted without having read your post.

Sorry to hear you’re having such a terrible time. Wr have posts where people say that shrinkage got better. It has for me. Or at least comes and goes, and mainly goes at this point.

We also have posts from people who have recovered after more than two years.

So, no need to be fatalistic at this point imo. I am not trying to diminish your suffering.

It’s quite a heavy thing to put on people here essentially “fix my Sexual disfunction or I kill myself” and given the forum’s terrible record for recommending totally useless solutions isn’t the best for you either.

So, first of all, fill out a member story so we can easily see what you’re dealing with, don’t kill yourself, don’t take any action on killing yourself or risking your condition with supplements or raw vegetables.

The only “protocol” that can be relied upon to not fuck you over is the no 5ari plan. Anything else will come with the added risk of ruining your health and will definitely not have a good record of success.

Don’t put your life in the hands of the misled, the misguided or the malicious.

Do go to the doctor and explain your symptoms.

Do the member story while you’re waiting for the appointment.

1 Like

Hi @FinasterideVictim

I’m sorry to hear you aren’t doing well. But as @Greek has pointed out, this isn’t really a place for quick fixes. If PFS were easily treatable, we wouldn’t be here.

That doesn’t mean the future is hopeless. I’d recommend checking out our new user guide and making a member story to get started: New user? START HERE

Thanks,
Mitch

Hey,
I’ve had PAS for nearly two years too, and I still believe it’s to early to give up.
Could you please write more about what doctors you’ve seen, blood/ultrasound/MRI tests you’ve had etc? Do you have any erection issues apart from numbness?

Best regards

1 Like