New PFS Study

The Foundation is funding vital studies and is funding is our one great hope for getting out of this mess. I would urge everyone to donate what they can.

Then you’re part of the problem.

If anyone has any doubts that the foundation actually wants to help us out, just pull up tax records. It’s all public information.

guidestar.org/ViewPdf.aspx?P … 46-0573960

You are concerned about being taken advantage of but what about those supplements companies who charge to much for their products? The pharmaceutical industry in the US makes billions every year from sick people and is up there with weapons manufacturers for profit margins. What about the fast food restaurants that charge $2 for a coke that costs 10 cents to make. How about all those Dr’s that have taken $$$$ from PFS patients for a condition they cannot cure, are they not taking advantage? If you live in a world of corporations then you’re already being taken advantage of. Dr John Santmann, the CEO of the Foundation lost his son to PFS, he is a man who has channeled his grief into helping us, that’s a very powerful motivation right there, you can’t buy something like that.

In the UK it’s been exposed that CEO’s of major charities are paying themselves 6 figure salaries, driving £100k company cars and getting huge pension entitlements, now that’s being taken advantage of. I don’t see Dr Santmann using our money to fund a lavish lifestyle, it’s being spent on research with very good intentions. The leading researchers in the Italian study have CV’s and credentials as long as your arm, they hardly need the PFS work to pay their bills, Dr’s like that are in high demand. Harvard University is conducting another study, again they hardly need the PFS work to fund their departments, Harvard is a global brand for educational excellence.

People don’t like donating because they don’t get something physical in return for their money, donation is a belief system.

I’d have full confidence to donate to the Foundation if I was in a better position financially. It’s one of the best things we have going for us, and too many take it for granted.