New (Oct '21) pfs member please help

I’m going back to the hospital please keep me in your thoughts.

9 Likes

How are you doing

Actually relatively decent today all things considered, feel more tuned in with the world.

6 Likes

Really really really awful today. Whenever I feel decent one day I crash to hell the next. Just balling my eyes out begging for freedom. Complete disassociation, body aches so bad, gums getting worse, face and skull are caving in on left side (numb, tingling, burning, face on fire), deathly depressed, floaters, joints popping, muscle twitching is back, regress from everything. I’ve been to the er 6 times this is ridiculous. I pray god grants me some sort of relief in any form. God bless you all .

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure I have parry rombergs.

1 Like

I’m going through the same thing now

2 Likes

To what extent?

Already 2 years with this shit, sleep deprivation, enamel erosion, gum recession, and a million more side effects.The only thing that has passed is myodesopsy and redness of the eyes.Hold on brother, you’re not alone.P.S. Sincerely Maksim, Russia, 25 years old.

4 Likes

Total breakdown. I hope the hotline can help.

I feel your pain brother ! have you tried working out? cardio? Have you looked into sea moss? Keep your head up man! I know what you are going thru! FUCK MERCK!
stay busy and keep your mind occupied and try and stop thinking about your symptoms. I know its hard dude but you gotta power through this this shit!

sending you peace and blessings dude…

1 Like

@Headpressure you doing okay?

1 Like

Hey, thanks for checking in.:blush: I’m doing alright still hanging on, went from hanging on by a thread to hanging on by 2 threads, so I’d say that’s a win.

5 Likes

How’s the mental side of things? Improved over the year?