NEW MEMBER - In need of support - Please Read (UK)

hi guys

new memeber here alos nice to see few UK people I can look to for support and hopefully lead some too, Im suffering with same sides depsite a year off it is worth me seeing a GP for blood work etc,im at a lost on who to see reagrding this

any help would be great

Sorry for not replying. I needed some time to get myself together.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but among the pet theories and hot air, current evidence seems to suggests that PFS may be a two-pronged problem:

1. AR signalling (protein) defect.
  2. Depleted neurosteroids - particularly 5AR/3a-HSD metabolites.
1 Like

How do you feel 8 Years after? With your symptomes of loosing muscle tension. Did you reach a baseline, does it become better. What about you and your sexlive normalized everything after 8 Years?

Can someone please update us on Alvin_13’s situation?

I think while anonymity is desireable, the moderators should have access to members contacts so they can follow up with those who disappear.

2 Likes

I’ve been in touch with him recently. He’s still with us, he’s just very severely affected.

2 Likes

Holy cow his crash mirrors mine exactly and in the order of appearance…cold body, sudden dizzy/fatigue/shakes/starving, loss of caffeine and alcohol response, loss of time/space awareness

Another repeat usage case…not surprised to hear he’s still severely affected, it’s a grim prognosis.

1 Like

Dear @mstone I have this grim prognosis too. But it was not our karma, it has been a crime and the 21 century pharma scandal! Fucked for profit! I can’t believe it, even 2 years after my crash!

2 Likes