My story - yes, it was messy and yes, I am fine now

What are we talking about here? " Believeing without question every word you see on the internet" or “Every recovery is fake?” which you are angling towards?

And here it is again: the idea that Merck reps posts fake recoveries. Even though it makes absolutely no sense because posting fake recoveries by relatively benign PFS sufferers a few times a year achieves absolutely nothing for Merck.

Yes Merck, billion dollar company’s tactic of choice to delegitimatize PFS is to post fake recoveries once every few month on a message board.

That post was so painful I literally cringed reading it. It makes “no sense” to you. I’d guess alot of things “don’t make sense” to you. You know who will attempt to delegitimatise PFS and all of us here with any and all means possible. All they need to do is cast doubt on our story. That seems fairly simple to understand yet somehow that escapes you. Go figure.

If you choose to believe everything you read on the internet without question or verification please be my guest but it makes the rest of us look foolish and naive by association.

to be honest, i believe strongly that merck creeps around this site and will try twist and turn things to cover their crimes… just an opinion

It doesn’t do much to “cast doubt on our story”, because all it does is make PFS go from permanent medical condition with little hope of recovery from to permanent medical condition with little hope of recovery from, in this particular case on symptoms Merck have already being forced to admit are persistent anyway. I have no idea why you have trouble comprehending this, Merck is an evil corporation, but posting fake recoveries simply doesn’t do anything to advance their agenda.

Yes, such as the idea Merck posts fake recoveries on these boards and this recovery in particular is probably a Merck plant, let’s accept THAT ONE without verification or question though.

my question would be why would a natural testosterone booster cure PFS if majority of us already have normal test levels?

Well, who knows, maybe something about the test booster reactivated his androgen receptors, I may give it a shot, at this point I am trying everything. I do sometimes feel better when I take my anti-estrogen for my HRT, but it doesn’t make sense, anti-estrogens shouldn’t make you feel better, they just get rid of estrogen causes sides. In fact they take away good feelings as estrogen has benefits, they can decrease libido, but who knows with this condition.

Hey Boston I get your points, but I need to ask this…

If a merk rep Made up a story about recovering from PFS than what the merk rep now did was actually help prove are condition is real…

Why, because by the very nature of recovering from something you are creating proof that you had something to recover from…

You cant recover from nothing…

So we could actually use the merk reps “recovery” against them.

And trust me for are damages to be “real” in court this does not need to me a permanent conditions. Can promise you that suffering from this syndrome even for a couple of years would get you paid…

If it can be proved of course. So thanks merk reps for helping us build are case

Now that’s a lesson on how to think out side of the box

Exactly

Sounds great but this will not cure PFS. Glad you feel better.