My story and thoughts

I’ve read 67 healing stories out of 1.7 thousand member stories, and I feel so hopeless. I don’t know what it means to feel better, I can’t understand the sentence I will feel better in a few years

A lot of people who heal move on with their lives and don’t come back. It happens. If you proceed with this there’s a very real chance you become much, much worse. Also, we are making progress with scientific research to uncover more about this condition.

1 Like

I’ve had the same thought. If there is some problem with the AR it sure we hell isn’t systemic. If it were we would be able to catch it on blood tests for sure.

But I don’t think it’s a coincidence that almost all the tissues that are affected in us happened to be tissues high in 5AR (muscle, penis, prostate, skin, brain etc).

Yeah it’s only 1 hour IIRC, and 99.9% of the serum level is bound to SHBG as DHT is not supposed to be a systemic hormone, but rather a paracrine one.

I really wonder how accurate a HCG stimulation test for DHT would be. It’s been shown that serum and intra-prostatic levels have zero correlation in several publications.

I really think one would need a tissue sample to draw any conclusions.

1 Like

I wish I had to sign a waiver before being given finasteride. Never would have fucking taken it.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, it’s not that simple in my case. I am on this website because of something sold over the counter with no prescription required. It so happens it is banned in Denmark. Had I known that, I would not have touched it. I’m sure you know what I refer to. @Crembo knows!
I concur though, Erik, I concur.

1 Like

In a weird way it makes me feel slightly better about my situation that a simple plant based product sold over the counter could have done this to me. It’s weird Denmark banned saw but not fin. Go figure.

1 Like

Yes saw is sold by healthcare and nutrient companies. Finasterid is sold by the pharma war machine. No politician wants to loose his career attacking this most brutal cartel of the entire universe.

Well, I noticed sudden hairloss when I developed this syndrome after taking high dose of Accutane. According to my family history I must be predisposed to balding. Yet, there was not much of a change in a decade since I was 18. But then I suddenly noticed increasing hair shedding. I managed to stop it using Aminexill. A couple of months after I finished Aminexill treatment hairloss returned, seemingly less terrible. Maybe, it’s normal for my age, idk.

I’m afraid I don’t fully comprehend your apple/pear analogy. But you’re right about the symptoms. I don’t usually tell about the loss of reward sense among other symptoms(it seems very subjective to me). But I had come to conclusion there must be something wrong with it in me, even before I realized I had other symptoms.

I’m pretty sure there must be some signs of malfunction in our bodies. It’s not only that I feel different, there are some objective changes. The fact we aren’t able to catch it on blood tests doesn’t mean there’re no traces. Maybe it’s just a wrong spot to look at?
When I was taking Accutane I had my biochemistry checked at least once in a month. And there was nothing terrible, some parameters were elevated as expected. At the same time I suffered from various weird side effects, my body was obviously functioning far from normal. But according to my doctor(and the blood tests) my organism was tolerating the drug pretty good.

Alas I do.

The plant didn’t even do anything for my hair. It just destroyed me.

1 Like

I don’t feel my feelings in the past, when I was talking to someone, I could always feel the emotions in their words, but now I neither have my own feelings nor can I understand the feelings of the other person, even when someone approaches me well, I just feel angry and I try to suppress it.

The androgen receptor may also affect other receptors because many receptors affect the function of other receptors by superposition.

Man I think I’m giving up hardest day of my life

This condition is relentless and shows no mercy at all.