Finashit's Member Story

Congrats! How bad was your brain fog and cognitive symptoms?

Thanks, I want to be as realistic as possible, my mental, emotional and hormonal effects lasted until a short time after finishing, but the sexual effects last until now.

I feel atrophied prostate, and I have lost sexual stimuli (like cremasteric reflex and spontaneous erections), I don’t think all that will come back, but I can achieve a full and stable erection and that’s all that matters.

My libido is also at 1000% when I need it, although it is true that the rest of the time I have less sexual appetite, but I do not care. After 4 years of forcing erections with the pelvic muscles, I have discovered that relaxing the area I can achieve a more powerful erection.

I have not done anything especially except eat chickpeas every day instead of pasta, no sports. I’m even smoking weed sometimes, but that I do not recommend.

8 Likes

I am very happy for you buddy thanks SO much for coming back to us, and hoping you get to 100% in time also. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I see that ur main problem was about pelvic floor tightness yeah? so I think mine as wel

Hi, I can reconfirm that everything works 100% and I feel like pre-finasteride.

From my 24 years to almost 30, I have lived insecure and feeling that my pelvic floor could not sustain an erection stably. During all that time I tried to force the erection and the only thing I achieved was a chronic congestion and hard flaccid. Now, since a few months, I stay relaxed when stimulating and the erection is rock-solid again, stable and effortless.

For years I felt castrated many times, but it was my mind that aggravated this condition and the perception of what was happening to me.

I lost some stimuli like the cremasteric reflex and the promiscuous sexual desire, but honestly, this has helped me to be able to study and enjoy other things. I try to do nofap and I think that it is very good for reducing oxidative stress.

I mean that I have been eating chickpeas as the basis of my diet for almost 3 years, 400 g a day, instead of pasta and rice. it’s a cheap superfood.

4 Likes

Hi, I just want to share some details which may be interesting for someone. My libido and sexuality works like prefinasteride (NO DOUBT), but there are certain changes:

• Excess ejaculation can lead to further exhaustion and refractory period of a long time (this is not a problem really) but i think this is increased by finasteride. (Therefore it is important to avoid masturbation without being with a sexual partner)

• The rest of the time I feel emasculated, total castrated, mind disconnected from my penis. This is due to the loss of certain sensitive stimuli, such as the cremaster reflex, testicular skin, etc. And due to the prostate which was atrophied.

• Avoid semi unconscious contractions during sexual stimulation help me to maintain a very hard and prolonged erection.

2 Likes

I bring an update about my symptoms, one of my PFS effects was the thickening of the scrotal skin and the loss of sensation, well, It seems that after I drink coffee, the scrotum skin becomes thinner again!! Cause or coincidence?

1 Like

So you feel you are cured sexually, right?

Hi! So are you recovered? What protocol do you recommend?