My life ruined because of finasteride some restoration after 7 years.. greetings from your Lost Brother

Fantastic work setting this up! I’ve completed my survey too.

Also thanks a lot for copying the answers I already filled in in february before the technical issues to the new survey! First I was surprised I hardly saw questions about sexual dysfunction but then I realised these were skipped because you already copied my old answers to these questions :grinning:

Modest suggestion for an application: The survey results are very usefull to determine which members look like eachother. (“Clustering” in data science language.) For example: I was a long term finasteride user (12 years), had gradual worsening (no “crash”) and have severe sexual issues (ed) but almost no libido/mental issues (fortunately). Most members are quite different and I would find it rather usefull if I could quickly identify similar members (using an automatically calculated “similarity score”) so I can focus on their posts.

In case you have time left and don’t know what to do with it… :wink:

2 Likes

Little update, i tried to stop methylphenidate and Reduced niacin , had a Huge crash even with tadalafil…
Returned back to working regimen I will keep you updated. Also I planned to try Keto DHEA as a Nerosteroid.

By returning old regimen, I have recovered from last crash but sensitivity is still not high as precrash levels I think this also related to dopamine.
I will never ever cut methylphenidate again.
I will add aromatase inhibitor soon.

I’ve started arimidex 0,5 mg first day I got complete recovery for 36 hours. Sensitivity came back libido restored to normal I got a little bit painful morning woods, also spontaneous erections were restored.
Unfortunately second 0.5 mg after 2 days did not give the Same effect. Morning woods were okay but spontaneous erections lost, I also felt a little depressed by the end of the day. Libido was higher but not like pre pfs level.
Next day I took 0.25 mg arimidex libido and sensitivity skyrocketed refraction period reduced to 30 minutes. I exhaust my self but I still have weird horny feelings in my genitals my libido is like adolescence but still do not have spontaneous erections.

Today i hit by extreme fatigue as a side effect of arimidex or diminishing estradiol, I do not know I may I endure this but, I will! My libido almost completely restored refraction period reduced from days to minutes, I Feel horny all the time and my response to visual stimuli is recovering slowly. Also my late ejaculation problem solved.

Wait so you crashed from arimidex but your libido is still good? I can’t even take a small amount of that stuff my bones and spine get shooting pain I would personally never touch that stuff ever again!

Well I cannot say this is a crash. It is a side effect of diminishing estradiol and increased dht. I hope it will be stabilized in a month. Also I am taking 2g of EPA 0,5 g DHA fish oil. It kills joint pain I had some kind of seronegative arthritis. Even with that I barely feel joint pains at the moment. May be in time it will hit me too, I do not know or it will diminish with fatigue we will see I will keep you updated.

2 Likes

Alright man just be careful with AI there’s guys on here who crashed from arimidex and lestrozole and haven’t recovered, stay safe!

1 Like

Hy dear,
Tread carefully with arimidix it can cause similar persistent side as finistride, or worse,
A forum member has taken his life after getting side effects of aromataze inhibitor in attempt to cure pfs

1 Like

thanks brothers well that means i am like a quiting finasiteride dht is flooding my system and in time pfs will kick in to reduce the effects. Do you know his protocol how much he took and with what ?.
I have to tell you, I was normalized for one day it was the best day of my last decade. I am extremely careful with dosing started 0.5 my first day then 0.25 day after then 0.25 +0.25 I will take a break and see what will happen.

I found our guy poor soul took megadoses of all aromatase inhibitors at same time. 75 mg arimidex could zero out all estrogen but he was already on ssri’s and went cold turkey on them.

I think this issue (pfs) is multi sided. Urological endocrinological and psychiatric sides contributes problem together at some level. My genital numbness were increased on short term snri use and restored some level with dopaminergic anti-depressants but, with arimidex I have achieved full recovery at sensitivity side.
Guys I was just with my girl I have absolutely did not think any erotic thoughts but when I touch her shoulder I got response from my genitals, I did not have this for 9-8 years… I hope I will not crash and continue to improve.

I stopped taking arimidex for 3 days now. I am recovering from extreme fatigue also my libido is rising plus morning woods, dosage is too tricky i think i over killed estrogen with my last two doses. Also thank god my sensitivity refractory period and orgasmic satisfaction are all normalized.
I hope there will be a point where libido and erection quality restored and arimidex will not cause any fatigue.

Who has not recovered from AIs? Could you point me to there stories? Did they overdose on it?

@douglasmich RIP and @gents93 and there’s another guy on here that has it as well I forget his username also @Jaime also took an AI.