My discussion with the author behind "Post Finasteride Syndrome: An induced delusional disorder with potential for Mass Psychogenic Illness?"

Incorrect spelling and poor grammar like that …don’t care what anyone says that’s a sign of not being as intelligent as he would like to make out

1 Like

This article is just inacceptable and inhumane. Proof of the arrogance of doctors. Its so easy for a healthy guy not dealing with life altering toxic effect of a drug to say ‘its all in your head’. I cant understand why doctors dont trust in what patients tell them. How probable is it that we sufferers all over the world invent all the same symptoms?! I really have no words…

7 Likes

Guys, who cares? Why expend time and effort thinking about what someone else is doing?

What are WE doing? The answer seems to be nothing. Maybe we ought to change that. Tell me where I’m wrong.

Until we accomplish anything ourselves, no one cares what we think and it doesn’t matter what we think, we’re just sitting here a “community” of mutual procrastinators and do-nothings chit-chatting and pretending to be medical analysts on the internet.

I think there is nothing to be really done. Just let time pass and maybe sign off from the internet for a while.

OP is dong far more than most here are doing. He’s confronting (online at least which is better than nothing) the dumbass authors of the bullshit article. Don’t let PFS deniers off the hook. Do something.

4 Likes

There are all kinds of things that not only can be done, but need to be done. The longer we go without doing anything, the more lives are lost and wasted. 15 years with zero results. That’s what the outcome of current approach of sitting and waiting for a mythical fairy to come rescue gets. We will continue to be equally fucked until we completely change our approach. The current approach is to sit and complain while not doing anything. A whole new world will open up when we get off our asses and do something.

An example of specific plan: A letter to you, forum

AKA “just wait for the research bro.” Can wait another 15 years if that’s the best strategy.

1 Like

Is the video project finally going? Would love to see your video if you have link. I proposed many different options in that post. Ten items, to be specific. So there are many ways of contributing rather than only one. This shouldn’t be hard. Let me know if you think people would like me to actually make the Gantt chart out and share file here.

I think a documentary should be arranged in the manner I described. Happy to make the Gantt chart if you think the reason nothing is happening is that no one has plan. Will do it anyway, even. Let me know when made video and I take look at it and see how might fit into larger plan. Just saying that no one will do anything isn’t an excuse not to start anyway. If no one is going to do anything then this forum should just be shut down. People on here screwing themselves up with idiotic pills, everyone getting false sense that progress is being made, big time sink for people avoiding facing the world.

If only there was more content on PFS on YouTube. I would have not taken the pill. Seriously when your only source are that pedophile kevn Mann then you know how lacking the scene is. Most PFS videos are like a decade old lol

2 Likes

This is the highlight for me:

“and was humorless and oversensitive about his concern. Every attempt to challenge his conviction aroused a strong emotional reaction, with irritability and hostility.”

This young guy (25 years old prime of life) just lost his penis and this indoctrinated doctor wants him to be cracking jokes?

Same with the retard I went to see.
Urologist: what’s the problem
Me: penis is turtling
Urologist : could be because it’s cold outside not related to finasteride. Are you stressed?
Me: it’s summer…

Legit doctors are the dumbest people. They know nothing about the drug they prescribe. They have no clue whatsoever its as if this isn’t a male hormone killer they go all pikachu surprised face when penis doesn’t work.
Something is fundamentally wrong with western medicine. They blame everything on stress wtf. Imagine if a little bit of stress was all it took to castrated men the human race wouldn’t exist. I been through many stressful time before finasteride both physical and life stuff. Guess what? My penis worked as good as ever.

It’s time to abondon western medicine. I would rather try aryuveda or Chinese medicine. Western medicine doesn’t understand the human body at all and its all pharmaceutical pushing their double blind placebo garbage when really its a bunch of sponsored research

2 Likes

Look at what a Gantt chart is. In includes timing information.

Have you guys seen health documentaries on Netflix? They will end up painting PFS’ers as depressed hypochondriac and that’s the best case scenario. Maybe an independent video on YouTube but that will have a small reach

Well look at us. All we do is sit here bitching, moaning, popping pills, fancying ourselves medical geniuses. If I didn’t know for a fact that I have PFS then I would be 100% certain that everyone here is a nut job and/or sad human being suffering from low life achievement and seizing on excuses to hide in the basement rather than facing the world. There is no effort at all here to actually take things forward. Just perpetual rediscoveries of TTHCWP (TRT, Tribulus, hCG, Clomid, Welbutrin, Proviron) revealing everyone is too lazy or insincere to even do a search of forum to see what’s already been tried. 15 years of the same things that had all already been done before by year 2.

It’s a big procrastination and avoidance of life group.

The idea of actually getting rid of PFS/the excuse to hide in basement scares the shit out of people. No one wants to even think of it, let alone discuss or take action. Simply filling out a survey was too much to ask for all but like 200 people. Everyone else too busy playing video games and planning herb “cycles”.

1 Like

Amalgam illness is a “mystery syndrome”? LOL.
This poison cost me many years and maybe my life. Mercury is the most poisonous, non-radioactive metal on earth. “accidentally” my depression career started after the dentist drilled out my amalgam fillings without protection. admittedly, I didn’t have the best childhood, but I don’t believe that this is why I became the way I am today. Modern “medicine” has ruined my life. First mercury in dental fillings (and maybe also vaccinations) => neurological symptoms => depression/fear => antidepressants => PSSD/PFS.
Do you notice anything? One shit leads to another.
There is nothing left of the young man, whose teachers said they would read a book of him later on, because he was always one of the best in class interlectually, whose classmates gave always good feedback about his drawn pictures, which the women ran after and were enthusiastic about sex, who looked forward to his life… is a hull left.
Today it costs me enormous effort to form a sentence, my creativity is gone, women no longer look at me with their asses,I have the sexual health of a 80 year old and think of suicide almost every day.
It would be almost funny because of the cynicism, if it wasn’t so sad.

Let‘s return to the original topic, please!

1 Like

Someone needs to start a personal vlog channel detailing their experience with PFS. The channel could have videos detailing your own personal journey, and also have videos about PFS as a whole, upcoming studies, etc. That will give people a personal look into what the condition is like, which is far better than angry comments online repeatedly spamming that the drug is “poison”.

I would do it but I’m far too young.

1 Like

This forum very often has its head in the wrong place. I can’t blame it though, my head was also in the wrong place in the first few months after discovering this forum, but I quickly adjusted after a few months and now I find myself in a good place after a few missteps.

I agree that TTHCWP, as you call it, is tiresome, most of those upregulating everything and only having temporary effects, if not negative. But I think you can see a pattern with recoveries on here to find what works. Two things about recoveries that I see most:

1. The use of certain anti androgens
  2. Time, usually months, sometimes years
    Perhaps I’m being bold with that claim, but if you look at the list you can see the pattern. A good strategy to dealing with PFS is to find a protocol that works, at least semi-consistently, living a healthy lifestyle and mindset, and passively watching and partaking in the research and discussion that comes by.
2 Likes