Muscle Wasting - Help Needed

@awor is there anything I can do?

@awor my body is continuing to go downhill, like it’s cascading. I have to find a way to balance my hormones or something man. I’m not doing well. I’ve lost all my muscle tone and my muscles cramp and tremor all the time. I don’t know what to do.

Hello Friend. How are you doing?

Did you improve muscle loss?

This month I had a noticeable loss of muscle mass, especially in the thighs, where everyone noticed and asked me what was happening to me.

Also, I gained a lot of fat in the belly area and breasts.

I wonder if it was reversible for you, if so, how long. If not, where you are now. hug

I have bad fat accumulation in the thighs. My entire body changed though. I’ve seen very few on here with similar symptoms, in terms of having literally ALL of them. I’ve come across few symptoms on this forum that have not happened to me lol, one reason I don’t browse it as much. I don’t mean to compare but I got absolutely fucked by a single pill. I believe some of these changes may be long-term, as i’m about 13 months in and havent seen any improvement in my skin, body hair, circulation, or metabolism. Of course I don’t know this for a fact. They may improve over time.

As far as muscle mass, I’m a little unsure if I’m able to build muscle. If i’m able to gain muscle, it’s definitely been fundamentally altered. My limbs stay cold and tingle even when they get pumped up. It’s not that great, warm, tight feeling anymore when I’m lifting weights. I also fatigue really easily. To be honest, if I was able to lose the fat around my thighs I’d be reasonably satisfied.

As far as mentally, I get bad anxiety and depression, racing thoughts, paranoia, etc. Trying to work on that.

Do you still get a pump from lifting? I do not, and many others do not.

1 Like

No I don’t. My muscles will tighten up, but won’t enlarge and pump up like before. It’s like a loose, slack feeling inside my muscles, like somebody went in and “disconnected” them or something…

Honestly clomid has improved my physical sides including muscle wasting significantly. Mental sides are also improved. Unfortunately sexual sides are still severe.