Muscle Atrophy Symptoms?

My hands, arms, and legs sometimes get tight like the muscles can’t relax. Also there’s a stretch of muscles on my ass that feels permanently taut, weak, and painful upon exertion, like a rubber band that’s stretched and can’t bounce back together. Anyone else have any of this?

1 Like

My hips and ass completely vanished when all my changes went down lol. I have tons of weakness in my hips, legs, calves, and feet. They cramp up really easily. Try to regularly do kneeling stretches, 90/90 hip stretches, and do lots of body weight squats.

If finances permit, not a bad idea to invest in a BOSU ball & airex pad. You can do stabilizing balanced squats on the BOSU, and single leg squats or lunges with the airex. The airex is also really good for planting the knee on kneeling stretches. These will help.

Oh and always take stairs over the elevator. Climbing stairs are really good for your lower extremity chain, going both up and down

1 Like

I had muscle atrophy the first time I took it, but I didn’t realize it until two years later,It doesn’t stop

1 Like

Hey man I’m 6 months post finasteride after taking a year and very achy/athritic like joints. Shoulders, fingers and hip. Just wanted to see if you figured out anything that worked for you or saw any improvements. Thanks!

1 Like

Greetings! I have not figured it out yet. I’m back to getting max scores on my fitness tests through running and regular push ups and sit ups but still unable to lift weights like I used to before fin. I’ve accepted it.

For me vitamin d and creatine… But yes, PFS is a nightmare

1 Like

lot of people saying Creatine helped.

Sorry to hear that. Did you get blood work done? anything abnormal?
IIt has to go away. Just might take more time for some.