Monthly Fundraising Call to Action

I’ve joined the group and set up a monthly recurring donation of 50 EUR.

It’s not much, but maybe some of you will be encouraged to chip in too! I sometimes feel as if it is all useless too. But every bit counts. And maybe we can get it to snowball, finally. More money, more awareness, more research. And… more hope!

Stay strong all.

7 Likes

I’m a part of the group and would love to see others join and get on board. This is really important guys!

5 Likes

July: alright, month number 2 coming up tomorrow. If anyone would like to join us, we had a pretty strong showing in June. As you may know from the network newsletter, we’re up over $50,000 raised. That’s obviously not including the $80,000 raised for the study.

That’s tremendous progress for just over 6 months of effort. For a small community like ours, everyone has reason to feel proud and hopeful.

I know things can often feel bleak, and we may not see or feel our progress every day or week or even month, but we are steadily advancing and that’s what we need to do. I’ll be contributing another €200 tmrw and more when I can. I hope others will continue to join us. Stay well everyone.

4 Likes

To whomever is reading this: please think logically about your position. What do you have to lose versus what do you have to gain by donating?

Worst case scenario you lose a couple hundred per month.

What do you have to gain? Widespread recognition through findings, mechanisms discovered, large class action lawsuits through a definitive link, and the chance for therapeutics or even a cure.

Even if you’re a mild case, are you really telling yourself it is not worth it?

6 Likes

Not only “Widespread recognition through findings, mechanisms discovered, large class action lawsuits through a definitive link, and the chance for therapeutics or even a cure” But also potentially a chance to win lawsuits and recoope all that money and more if we prove this!!

1 Like