Money compensation seems the most realistic and feasible recovery

the good thing about the research is (probably)finally they will accept and recognize that there is an illness called PFS, officially recognizing PFS MIGHT change things in favor of us, other than that its so unbelievable that they can find a cure

1 Like

I filled out the servuy, but i think i’m not listed. I got pfs from minoxidil and i dont see it in the list. Everybody talkes only about finasterid, but the other poisons destroy sexuality too. Minoxidil does the same. May be it causes less side effects, but “only impotent” is bad enoght too. I dont believe in a cure, but want to write everywhere, that not only finasterid and durasterid are poison: minoxidil and some other medications too. In 2015 i read everywhere, that minoxidil is safe and reversible. No!!! It isnt!

no it is not, ive talked to people who got full blown PFS by just using mino

bullshit. minoxidil is a blood pressure medication. it can cause sexual sides but NEVER the cognitive impairment that ssri, finasteride or accutane people can have. that we have this shit from finasteride is far too crazy for the most doctors. stop being even more ridiculous with these claims

that was a message to gunit. i believe you jim that you are nearly impotent because of minoxidil. but im sure you are still able to read a book, are you ?

please show your medical research here that mino cant cause this !! me myself spoke with 2-3 person in my early days that they crashed over MINO, thats what they told me …i remember 2 of them had cognitive issues(difficulty reading books, numb emotions,…). thats what they told me i am not advocating it but ruling it out without any evidence is BS imao

I’m not full impotent. I have my sexual ups and downs. These days my ups:) may be from drinking pressed tomatoe.every day? I never had any problems or other side effects. After 2.5 years it goes sometimes sexual as good as before pfs.