Mews Prognosis?

I agree on the recovery front Mcibofh… I think the lucky few can respond to conventional stuff but by and large the ‘bodybuilder steroid user fix’ isn’t applicable for us.

I speak semi-regularly to CDNuts too, and he may well help with the podcast if you PM him about it. I understand skepticism about recoveries from people on this forum, particularly when there are so many jokers on here that dilute the credibility of others, but for what its worth I’m certain that he has in fact recovered his health to normality. As well as being helpful and nice, he is a very level guy and not one that would take pleasure from over-egging his health… he was here for years before this and suffered ups and MANY downs like the rest of us. Like I said, I understand skepticism but just my 2 cents.

I also believe that for some people this level of recovery will not be possible and there is an element of luck depending on the predicament you find yourself in. I do believe that you can put luck on your side to an extent with good lifestyle choices through diet and exercise, giving your body the optimum recovery conditions over time. As I’ve said, I don’t think such things guarantee recovery, but I think you will give yourself as good a chance as you’ll get this way.

Slamming yourself with artificial hormones just skews further the equilibrium we are all after in the majority of people.

As of right now I have the most belief in CDnuts protocol. For any disease in my opinion. CDNUTS I got $200 bucks for you via PayPal to do the interview with Jorbie! The most legit appearing person who’s ever recovered on this forum…blood test I dont give a shit…

not judging at all for no blood test… if you go natural… homeostasis will balance inevitably… regardless of test… a crazy all natural dude prob doesn’t believen doctors… not judging here… I try not to judge people for there decisions…
CDnuts do this for us the believers of your protocol… The natural protocol. … email me let’s do this

He doesn’t browse the forums anymore but he does log to read his pm’s.

Lol, time people. I’m a much much better and many symptoms have disappeared. I have no doubt people recover, the problem is whether its 5, 7, 10, or more years. To finally have full sensativity after 2 years of complete numbness, to now feel every orgasm, I have no doubt we recover. I want to speed up this process

Dumbest guy on forum.

Who is the dumbest guy on the forum?

Me.

they dont have theor father because hes online surfing the web for bullshit too much?

Time after time members post threads that show they don’t have the ability to understand that Like with any disease or syndrome known to man, it’s possible to suffer from a different degree of it than the other guy.

Why is this so difficult to understand?

Take depressed guy for example, he has vision problems. Most of us do not have vision problems.
Some guys deprive their bodies by messing with their 5 alpha reductase function for years and never have any problems at all.

Some people get HIV and it takes years for the virus to completly kill their immune system before it turns into full blown aids. For others that virus would kill their immune system faster.

I never and still do not understand why someone who has it worse will tell another guy they don’t have it at all. It’s stupid logic

And here we are many years later and what use was it?

The official sites list only symptoms, they don’t give advice, they don’t tell anything that could be of use to a person going through unbareable hell. They don’t offer anything to decrease the symptoms in the slightest. Only a list of expensive doctors and what will they do except diagnose you with PFS and tell you it’s incurable?

And the unofficial sites and forums like this say what I already mentioned.

I get your having a bad day and we all have them and we all end up thinking these bad thoughts. Sometimes
Negativity on this forum does affect me and and I’m sure it affects other people as well, and this can be dangerous if your feeling suicidial. That why it’s important to try and be positive and sometimes this forum can provide support and information that helps all of us and it’s a good thing. The foundation is funding research studies and that is also crucial. People suffering PSSD never had this and this meant virtually no research was conducted into that condition. The foundation cannot advise about treatments at this stage because nothing is proven and they would most likely be sued if anyone’s symptoms got worse.

We are lucky to have the foundation and let’s keep donating to keep funding research and future treatments.

1 Like

The problem isn’t the website, or the forums. It’s that pfs is not researched yet.

Medical issues fall into categories:

• those which are researched and for which there are therapeutics;
  • those which are currently under research.

The goal is that pfs will move to the first category one day.

2 Likes

Actually I’m angry because I’m feeling better

Like you said official sites are handicapped and in my opinion the forum was squandered.

No i don’t think i said that, I talked about pfs as a medical problem

1 Like