Mental sides when they improve !?

why everybody here tells me that the mental sides go away ? when ? i quitted 1 year ago. i dont care bout the sexual. i want my brain back !!! but nothing changed

What supps are you taking now?

no supps . what supps help with my mental sides?

Eat some baking soda helped my mental sides more than anything and I was off the shit for years and nothing got better really but mental sides and skin came back some to more normal

1 Like

I think the whole “mental sides goes away” depends on the sides. I think depression, anxiety, general brain fog (memory, speed recall, etc.) go away, but I think the neurological ones (headaches, pressure, derealization, vision issues) are persistent. If you look at the “brain damage” thread lots are still suffering. I’m 8 months in with little improvement.

I’ve been taking LCLT - 3000mg, Acethyl L Carnitine - 1000mg, BCAA 2:1:1 - 1000mg, all these are Amino Acids, they are good for the androgen receptors and the production of HGH in the body, my brain fog has vanished completely, Also I am taking Vit C like 1000-2000mg a day with Piperine to absorb it better. Soon will post my story and will mention those ones in there. Hope I could help!

2 Likes

Baking soda could do miracles, but it could get you ulcer if you are not careful…

1 Like

that sounds horrible. so my life is destroyed. everyone here that thinks college is no problem with pfs should be quit. its not possible to go to college with pfs mental sides.

1 Like

Bro, I got my CCNA certificate when my brain fog was really bad! You can do it too!

2 Likes

Hopefully are our lives are not destroyed. Maybe these studies will produce a fix or bandaid or something. I don’t know what else to do besides wait. I eat really well, I lift heavy everyday, and I take the normal supplements. I don’t know what else we can do but wait.

Have you had an improvement in sexual function and if yes thanks to what?

Nothing is not possible but it takes an enormous amount of will-power to get oneself to do things and cut through the depression. It is tragic what has been done to us.

What mental sides are you referring to?

cant imagine things, cant read stories. its very challenging for me to concentrate and think…

extremely low libido. only had improvement in orgasm quality but the rest is still the same

how you have done it? is backing soda really helping? or maybe water fast? i will try anything that helps me

you said hydrocortisone helped you right? Or a sinus medication right?

Are you saying your sexual problems have improved or have not improved? What have you used? Have betamethasone and dexamethasone helped you?

1 Like