Lupron Victims please participate in survey

Hi,

I am here looking to help all the victims that have taken Lupron. I started talking Lupron in 1999 when I was just 18 years old for endometriosis. I am now 39, have been through countless surgeries, a hysterectomy and 50+ doses of Lupron. God I wish I knew then what I know know! It has ruined my life! It never managed my endo properly and just ended up making me more sick by the year. My list of ailments is insane. Even while I had endo, I was in the military and in the best shape of my life. I continued to stay in great shape until about 2014 when my body just couldnā€™t keep up anymore. I was fighting continued fatigue, migraines and fibromyalgia. I had to stop working completely. I filled for 100% disability at the age of 34 years old. I have osteoarthritis in my pelvis and hips, and am now fighting liver and kidney issues I just had 2 surgeries in the last month and a half. I feel like I am fighting a never ending battle that should have never been. I feel absolutely betrayed. And the absolute worst thing is even after a total hysterectomy I still have endometriosis. So to those who read through the internet vetting medications before taking them, please, please donā€™t do it! Thank you for listening.

Jenn

3 Likes

What happened to this thread. Awor and Axolotl were working on the right thing. Where these two guys have gone?

We are currently working on publishing the survey data collected in a scientific journal. We should have updates about this in the coming weeks.

3 Likes