Life ruined, but want to know if there are any steps to take

Yes we were playing with fire, but medical professionals handed it out like it was candy.

Yes, and I don’t believe that many of us knowingly played with fire, just like not many of us would knowingly play Russian roulette.

I would say that is an exaggeration. It is common sense that, if you play with fire, it is likely that you will get hurt. Fire is not FDA approved.

The risk associated with finasteride was supposed to be analogous to walking on the sidewalk. Some unlucky people get run over. But it isn’t like I believe the clinical trials anymore.

1 Like

JQD and pvdl… you guys are both embarrassing babies and you should be ashamed of yourselves. It’s guys like you that ruined this forum and bring shame to our situation. It’s guys like you that make people come to this forum, read the instance posts and then think PFS sufferers are a bunch of crazies.

Creating dank accounts atnd harassing eachother at other sites or as pvdl called it, his home base. Way to spam and ruin another forum that people rely on you cowardous doofus.

Grow some nuts you too and grow up.

This p stashio or whatever his name is nothing but a troll going to various forums talking down to pfs victims, name calling like above…He should be banned…

It does seem somewhat incredulous to re-open an old thread and bait two opponents in an ancient grudge. All forums have history.

holyhead. You are funny. I am just sick and tired of what a joke these forums have become due to guys like you who are keen on feeling helpless 24/7. Nice to see you have bought into the bull****. Like I said… trying to get me banned from every site when your the one who brings everybody down with your negativity. It is actually hilarious. Your like a child… creeping every site finding my quotes, posting to every site saying I’m a troll… Keep going buddy. I don’t need these sites anymore. They are filled with guys like you who talk down everybody that comes to the site saying they are doomed and offering no positive advice whatsoever. The other two posters above… They just name call each other and don’t solve any issues. I am sick of it. Looks embarassing to others who come to these sites looking for help only to find guys like you to tell them they will never get better.

Maybe you should spend your energy on getting better and healing you situation instead of whining all the time to anybody who will listen. For the sake of your life, and your recovery. Do not become a lifer on this site… or any of the others. If it makes you feel better and more POWERFUL to get be banned. Cool. Later man. I’m gonna be moving on and living my life. :slight_smile:

This is my last post. I hope you realize that although harsh, my advice is the best advice you could get. Your miserable, and you will never beat PFS with an attitude like yours. Buck up son.

I’m out!

Did you just post someone’s real name? Your behaviour is quite appalling. What a startling lack of grace or empathy. Perhaps you should realise that, despite the volume of your self indulgent posts showing none of the attitude you now espouse, you only have erection problems and thus have been extremely lucky with this disease. I was also very lucky the first time just to get persistent digestive problems before taking it again unwittingly, and it can do a lot, lot more damage.

I note you say you’re recovering and getting better and better every month and as with a sadly common confirmation bias of those recovering from relatively minor finasteride induced problems, attribute this to your attitude. I presume this is why you’re deleting your previous posts with no trace of such sagely wisdom, claiming you were worsening even a few days ago. But all the best, and I hope instead of belittling others like holyhead who are struggling with a lot more than you are that you realise your good fortune and live a wiser, more compassionate life.

I have not paid much attention to this troll…He did samething at Solvepfs and I have reported this to the mods said what I thought over there…done…Don’t know what this guy’s deal is but is stalking my facebook page making statements he has since deleted saying that I m lying about my pfs condition cause I am skinny in my facebook pics lol!!! I think I need a break as well from all this…Who needs all the forum drama just be posting my labs and updates with Gordon…Not much here anymore just hope no one kills themselves trying to treat this with bro science…