Ketamine possible cure for anhedonia

Do you mean this one?

Nope, check this topic for more information: Post-Drug Syndrome Survey FAQ. Survey NOW LIVE - Please Participate

If you filled out this survey, that would be really helpful and one step closer to fixing this problem.

Curious if you’re still taking Ketamine boosters. I took Ketamine in the past, and found it helped my mood a lot. I simply couldn’t afford the $350 per dose after 7 treatments and stopped. I’ve been on Wellbutrin the last year or so, and will consider Ketamine again, once I can get off the Wellbutrin.

1 Like

Taking oxycodone/percocet has helped me for few days. It’s an opiate, similar to ketamine (just weaker).

can you get ketamine prescribed from a pharmacy?

Ketamine is not considered an opiate. It mainly acts on the NMDA receptors, which is very different from things like oxycodone.

I get 60mg of the racemic ketamine as an infusion every 4 weeks.
Fortunately it’s only 100€ per infusion for me.
I still think it helps with depressive symptoms, including anhedonia.

1 Like

I tried Ketamine infusions and unfortunately they did not help. I am a very severe case however. I am sure that Ketamine can be helpful in some cases

MaxWeber, Many thanks for sharing your experiences. Do you have more information on where you can get these treatments done in Germany for 100 euro? Is it in a private clinic?

DO NOT FUCKING TRY BUSPIRONE with PFS.

2 Likes

Why exactly? Thanks

Any medication that attenuates anxiety will have its own PFS like sides. Most notably in my experience indifference and/or depersonalization, flat moods. Using these medications makes it harder to tell when you have started to recover from the original PFS symptoms. It prolongs and maybe even makes these symptoms worse in the long run. That said I did all these things to survive my first year but its potentially compounding your problems in the long run.

1 Like