Kan's story - One of the most severe stories of PFS

By the way, I am taking a couple of days days off the forum, I am not a fan of big arguments. I think each and everyone of us is going through a lot, and having started a job recently I need a very peaceful mind to try to stay focused these weeks. I love you all.

5 Likes

Your post is off on several tangents unrelated to either of our posts, and I think the volume of text suggests the reverse in terms of overanalysing, and would agree a break is always a good idea. I understand we all have bad days and that this was the case when you posted it. I did not know what or who you meant, so I didn’t know who you were referring to as I said, but you have misquoted yourself in this reply and I can only interpret what is written.

Psychogenic or psychosomatic, which I am unsure if you are aware, is implicit of no physiologically aberrant findings having been identified and thus the causal factor being psychological or emotional stress. This is demonstrably inappropriate to PFS in which not only has clear molecular level findings reported in literature and many clinical findings relevant to the mechanistic action of the drug by patients - you included - but the trigger is use of a 4-azasteroid, not emotional stress. I see it is inappropriate and counter-productive. I did not warn you about anything in terms of the rules or moderation, so I don’t feel that considerable aside is relevant at all. I’m also entitled to respond to posts, as is everyone. I do believe there’s an interesting point of discussion in there, perhaps with what you alluded to about another condition, but that wasn’t really anywhere to be found in the post you made.

Let’s just put it down to a coincidence then, considering you said you’d request it as soon as possible after I enquired about it specifically.

I feel it’s important I clear this up. This is a privately owned forum, not a country of which the members are citizens. This is a worrying misconception. That this is a privilege and not a right is not a matter of opinion. This site is funded and provided by the administrators and is wholly dependent on us and secondarily the effort of the moderators. Members are invited to use it in line with the terms of service.

The user you mention sent private profane abuse after being reminded of the rules because he would not stop insisting on having worked it all out and then attempted to solicit money which is not permitted for any reason. Two other moderators had spent significant time with him trying to get him to read the rules and behave appropriately before I intervened. Whether a user declares himself suicidal or not is not our responsibility and does not excuse him from the terms everyone else abides by - many of whom aren’t in good shape either, I can assure you. Although we do take into account irrational behaviour given the situation, the effort the moderator team put in to this issue precludes wasting our time endlessly with people who are not willing to behave by very, very simple terms in exchange for use of the site, or will subject us to abuse. The terms are extremely clear and, after repeated fair warnings, users can either abide by them and use this site or they can not.

I don’t think it’s fair to frame this as an argument put upon you by saying you don’t like arguments. You have plainly just veered into a huge wall of text full of disagreements, many of which are completely out of the blue and unrelated to the discussion such as moderation. In terms of what was already here before that long post, I believe it’s quite obvious the suggestion you made was controversial and could be seen as inappropriate to patients (which I found it). I therefore would expect you would know it wouldn’t be met with universal acclaim from severely affected patients. As you say, many views are shared, and that was mine. Regardless, I hope you have a nice break.

@axolotl and @kan you are both valuable members of this forum and I believe through argument and debate we can clarify things. You are both right i believe it is not bad to think about psychosomatic symptoms and mostly they are related with altered neurosteroid balance and disrupted GABA’eregic system but i agree that suggesting people that theory’s are fact and they should proceed on that way is very wrong. Also i do not think that was kan’s intent.
And i have to say that i had been diagnosed one time with hard-flaccid-syndrome
Even then i got reprimanded by urologist about why the hell i used finasteride for hair loss and send me to psychiatrist also latest urologist told me that it is triggered by finasteride.

With psychiatric help i was able to exterminated my existing anxiety completely hell even i went in to chin surgery without general anesthesia.
In time my dick became number ed went worse only thing reversed sensation loss was aromatase inhibition. In my first week i got funny funny preorgasmic feeling starts from upper half my penis to reaches rectum and pelvic floor. Every step i took was giving me unbelievable pleasure. Nowadays i have restored sensation on my genitals But still i feel rectal fullness and sharp pain while ejaculating and ED persists

@kan, I’m staying out of the business between you and @axolotl, except for this comment.

I sat back and took it for a week while the member you are speaking of repeatedly insulted me via PMs after I temporarily silenced him for repeated rule violations about stating theories as facts.

Axolotl also had a similar experience with him.

Although some of us don’t feel it, the mods and admins here are all human and tried showing compassion toward someone who represented their self as extremely agitated due to the severe symptoms they are experiencing by giving them multiple chances while they were behaving with hostility toward us.

A person can only take so much.

4 Likes

Hi, i have a question if u can answer me. U Feel spasm/fasciculation/twitchs?