Just one pill of Finpecia 1mg..HELP!!

Dudes…Im sorry if im sounding anxious but doyou think i have PFS…Plss help buddies…Plss ask me some queries if possible…u can find out by asking about my sides or symptoms…if i have it or not. Anyone bro…Thanx

i just lost lots of weight…used to be nearly 85 kg…dropped to 80.5 kg…what does that mean…yeah…my right testicle seemed sort of numbed…and im still masturbating…lol. Ruled out sugar from my diet…but continuing dairy products like milk and curd. Im playing Badminton Everyday for 1-2 hrs…Hardcore. Is it necessary to take blood tests or is it just all in my head and must take some time to recovery…? I still miss my horny self and whatever this is…I tihnk im fighting with my own self or immunity… Wish the studies came out with the results to declare the cure for MERCK’s screwed up drug.

i just lost lots of weight…used to be nearly 85 kg…dropped to 80.5 kg…what does that mean…yeah…my right testicle seemed sort of numbed…and im still masturbating…lol. Ruled out sugar from my diet…but continuing dairy products like milk and curd. Im playing Badminton Everyday for 1-2 hrs…Hardcore. Is it necessary to take blood tests or is it just all in my head and must take some time to recovery…? I still miss my horny self and whatever this is…I tihnk im fighting with my own self or immunity… Wish the studies came out with the results to declare the cure for MERCK’s screwed up drug.

Take it easy mate. Just work on improving your health.

VincentV…mate…whatever i post & no matter how much I emphasize…u just throw it away with just 4 simple words…“take it easy dude”…lol. haha…what a situtation i got myself into…LOL

Your problems are very mild, and you’ve been in this situation for less than 2 months, some of us here have full-on PFS for more than 10 years. Your chances of a timely recovery is very high since you only used it once, you just need to be patient. People who try drugs and supplements to cure themselves usually end up worse.

Nowadays there seems to be a trend of one time finasteride users with very mild symptoms who come here totally panicked and expecting an immediate solution. I think it’s psychological for the majority of these people. In any case, there is no known cure for PFS, and this forum is about sharing ideas and experiences.

At this point seeing a doctor who knows about this condition would be a lot more helpful for you than spending your time here.

I am saying take it easy and relax because there is nothing proven we can offer you. Best thing to do is relax as much as possible and look after your health in every way possible. I wish I could offer you more.

I can tell you many have recovered so there is a good chance you will. Just do not do anything to make your sitation worse.

Vanquish dude, I used Ashwagandha arishta for the first 4-5 weeks daily thrice or twice…did i srew myself doing that…or if so, will i recover even from that…this came to my mind since u mentioned about those who used supplements getting worse off. I dont know if i made it worse or not…Thanx for ur cooperation vincentv and vanquish…Hoping for a reply

Yeah…My dad told me to take homeopathy calcium chewable tablets (Vitamin D + etc)…should I stop them…I scared now that I gonna stop everything except my diet if u say so buddy…Thanx in advance

I don’t know about ashwagandha so I can’t comment on that, but I’ve never heard of a post ashwagandha syndrome :stuck_out_tongue: . Get blood tests for calcium and vitamin D to see if you need to use those.

Keep up a healthy lifestyle I wouldnt do anything too taxing like excessive exercise. If you want to try things try natural herbs as they are unlikely to do any more damage Ayurvedic medicine has some good stuff. Some guys say juicing has helped. I would run some standard blood tests to look for anything that my have made you more susceptible to PFS. In my case I have high iron.

Hi guys…I just went through the mental side effects section with regard to my emotional flatness and saw that L dopa really helped some people in terms of mood and emotions. Mates is it safe for me to try that or is it best to stay far from it. Did it have any side effects on any of the guys who tried it so far. What is the safe dosage if its safe. So as far these emotions are concerned ejaculation did some damage as far I was able to search. Well anyways… Gonna wait for what would be ur suggestion… Thanx again mates.

I wouldnt try anything too serious for now. There is a natural herb that has ldopa maybe you could try that but I think many did and not many had success, maybe a couple.

Mates can u give me the list of tests that I got to take… Regarding all aspects. It would help me not to be confused

GDV, i feel for you but like others have said you have fantastic chance of recovering since you only took 1 pill so try to take comfort in that!

Look into the following areas to get tested

Total testosterone
Free testosterone
3 alpha androstendial glucuronide
DHT
Estradiol (E2)
Prolactin
LH
FSH
T3
T4
Vitamin D
Cortisol
Liver

Good luck, I think you’ll be OK

The one most important thing i forgot to mention in my previous posts is that during the first 3 weeks i used Amway alfalfa cal-mag vitamin tablets…as it contained vitamin D. After learning that alfala was my killer, i stopped them immediately. But do think it was too late to quit them cause, I think that alfalfa might have been responsible for most of the estrogen activity in my body. Anyways gonna wait to get my blood tests done…until then, everything would be speculation.

Mates…Behold my Blood tests,:

Serum Testosterone: 523 ng/dl
FSH: 13.4
LH: 8.06
total cholestrol: 156mg/dl
Triglyseroids: 173mg/dl
Serum Prolactin: 10.48ng/ml
Estradiol: 15.97 ng/ml
T3: 111.80 ng/dl
T4: 6.73 microg/dl
Random Blood Sugar: 91mg/dl

Yeah, I gave my blood samples yesterday approximately at 7:15pm.
These are the tests results obtained so far, Do i have PFS mates…Plssss Help.!! Reply…
Hoping for the best
Thank You

Please add the ranges.

ranges:
Total cholestrol: >200
Random Blood Sugar: 70-140
FSH: 1.4- 15.4mIU/ml
LH: 1.2-7.8 MIU/ml
Serum Test.: 241- 837 ng/dl
Prolactin: 3.46-19.4 ng/ml
Estradiol: <28Pg/mL
T3 : 80-200 ng/dl