Just one dose... I'm getting worried

Thank you.

Well unfortunately it looks like Iā€™m now faced with the full slew of sexual sides as well. It started off as just poor sleep which is continuing, but itā€™s now morphed into loss of all spontaneous and most morning and night erections. Canā€™t get 100% hard anymore and have difficulty maintaining :cry:. Gotta bit of what seems to be hard flaccid going on as well. This has been the case for the last 2-3 weeks. Iā€™m pretty devastated but not giving up hopefully things will improve a bit or Iā€™ll start coping better soon. Thanks for the support sorry about the negativity.

Based on what youā€™re describing I would expect improvement in time. Hang in there, itā€™s very early for you.

1 Like

Just thought iā€™d give you guys an update, Iā€™m tentative to say this but i think i might be recovering. If you have been following my story you might know that iā€™ve had fluctuations corresponding with cold symptoms. Well now Iā€™ve been mostly back to normal for a period of around 3-4 or so days and donā€™t have any cold or flu symptoms that Iā€™m aware of. I havenā€™t done anything different the improvements came seemingly out of the blue. I hope this lasts, right now Iā€™m feeling very hopeful and appreciative that my body might be giving me another shot at normalcy. Itā€™s possible that i may just slip back into PFS but something seems more stable about my condition right now.

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the support Iā€™ve gotten from the amazing members on this forum. Iā€™ll keep you all updated.

4 Likes

Hey everyone was hoping to get some advice on blood tests. I have my first appointment with a urologist tomorrow and am going to ask for some blood work. Iā€™ve already had my testosterone measured it was in the high 700s, my sexual function has declined since then so it will be interesting to see what it is now. Is there a list somewhere of typical tests people ask for?

Unfortunately my last post was a typical exercise in wishful thinking, didnā€™t take long to be back in my PFS state. Regardless Iā€™m coping better and donā€™t feel as helpless.

Thanks for any help.

Thought i would post an 8 month update for anyone interested.

Sexual side effects keep changing up and down, recently been restored 100% to normal for the last week. Itā€™s pretty drastic differences during these periods from almost no ability to keep an erection to completely normal. I will probably be back to my PFS state in not too long, however i believe these sexual recovery periods are getting more frequent and longer in duration.

Unfortunately sleep remains pretty screwed up still averaging about 3-4 hours, consistently slept 7-8 hours before this mess.

Blood tests show top of the range testosterone and free testosterone so no clear problems there.

1 Like

Hey everyone been a bit. Just let you guys know that Iā€™m fairly certain Iā€™ve recovered. My symptoms fluctuated as time went on and eventually I returned to normal. I take mirtazapine for sleep but I think iā€™d get by without now. Didnā€™t do anything specific to get back to normal took about 9-10 months, guess iā€™m just one lucky motherfucker. Thank you all for the support iā€™ll come back when i have time to answer any questions.

4 Likes

Iā€™m happy for you. I hope you stay better forever. Iā€™m a bit jealous.

1 Like

Mirtazapine can cause pssd, get off that shit man.

just thought I would update yall, Iā€™m off the Mirtazapine and am sleeping pretty normal these days, sexually all back to normal as well so Iā€™m going to cautiously call myself recovered at this point. Real recovery didnā€™t start until 10 months post fin so if it is early days in your recovery there is good reason to be hopeful!

5 Likes

Thanks for keeping us updated, please drop by from time to time.

1 Like

good to hear good news from you bro , this is my 10 month of 3 pills , the only that remain is low libido aand erections are like inconsistent hard and soft , interesting that your testosterone is good , cause mine was 282 of 1000 , i guess thats the reason that i didnt recovered the sexual and libido 100% yet

1 Like