Just my thoughts and ongoing hypothesis...continuously changing and in draft mode so please do not take any of this information as a recovery treatment

Guys, any thoughts about my post above? I really need to discuss this. Pls.

I have no way of knowing for sure but I don’t see why there would be a certain time frame to recover

1 Like

I started taking sodium butyrate last night which is a potent HDAC inhibitor and I’m having bad brain fog today similar to when I tried sulforaphane. I don’t know what do to, if I should keep taking it and hope it gets better for lay off immediately

Most underrated thread ever.

Any updates?

Sorry for the late reply. I don’t follow every posts so if it’s not addressed to me, I don’t get notified.

Some recovery stories are longer than 3 years. In my opinion, 3 years in more like the minimum time and it goes up to 7-8 years. But that doesn’t matter. The disease is in my opinion epigenetic. Epigenetic damage can heal spontaneously by itself but may very well not, especially if it extensive. So the recovery period, in my opinion, has more to do with taking pro-active steps to heal epigenetic damage, plus whatever the body will heal spontaneously without help (if it will at all).

Someone sick for 12 years imo is unlikely to recover spontaneously (although he might, if there are other unknown changes in his life). But the same person taking pro-active actions to heal epigenetic damage might recover 3 years after consistently taking those actions.

I hope the OP is wrong about the rings located on the penis, because at first I had two of them, now I have several (at the base and shaft). In addition to ketogenic diet and Butyrate supplements, I’m going to do shock therapy to see if I can slow it down.

Frankly, I no longer know if this was there before the crash and I’m super noticing the structure of my penis, or if these rings are really popping up by apoptosis. If it is the second option, I hope there is at least some way to improve it, otherwise I will be a lost case.

Hey man,

I don’t know what exactly is contributing to my improvement, but thank the heavens I am starting to heal.

I have been loosely following your protocol for 2-3months now and can report:

• Free Testosterone has increased from 250 to 450 (normal range 250-600), confirmed via two separate blood work
  • Have noticed a significant increase in frequency of morning elections
  • libido showing signs of returning, I wanted to stick my dick in a couch last night I was so horny (first time this has happened since taking fin). This was a random erection also with no external stimuli
  • starting to exercise again. Walking 10,000 steps per day and doing some light weight training now

In my case reducing stress and focusing on the mind / spirituality has helped a lot. I believe the body will respond to the mind to heal. Mindset is everything. We can and will get better. I suggest looking up Dr Joe Dispenza for more on mindset.

I don’t know if it is the forskolin, chamomile tea, garlic, etc that is healing me, or simply time, mindset and reduced stress, but I’m going to continue doing what I’m doing and pray for further improvement.

Once I am completely healed I will make my own post & story.

Thanks and all the best

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing Alex. Are you on carnivoremdiet?

How much forskolin do you take

Yes. I do.

Hi Alex,

I’m so glad you are recovering. Forskolin is strong and is manipulation our cAMP that is otherwise being limited.

Being a teacher I’m on school holidays atm and have been travelling through Bali. Yoga is my only exercise and I’m loving it.

I haven’t touched my post for a few months and have put PFS in the back of my mind…well as much as you can.

I have found a crucial study that I believe is the rot cause and can explain everything. It also connects so many post on this forum.

The study shows that when on Finasteride specific gut biome increase to degrade the drug. once you stop the drug crucial gut biome plummet - these species produce butyrate as their metabolite. Butyrate is the initial mechanism that attaches to receptors in the digestive tract and initiates the pathways leading to DNA regulation. Butyrate regulates HDAC and in turn regulates the 5AR enzyme.

This is what I believe is the root cause!

Fix the gut…fix PFS

This explains the long recovery for some, as the gut recovery is the only thing that would take this long and explains the different recovery times.

Forskolin skips the butyrate step and increases cAMP directly.

Happy for anyone to follow me on instagram and follow me on there as this place is toxic.

10 Likes

The only thing this doesn’t explain is why men feel worse taking TRT

1 Like

That’s great! Congratulations! That’s the most solid and comprehensive theory posted on the forum in at least a month.

Since you have singlehandedly solved PFS, you will be honored by being removed from this environment of toxicity that has been stifling your scientific genius.

Good day and godspeed professor. We will certainly hear from patients outside of this forum if this cure actually works.

3 Likes

Im and listen… the bactery that creates butyrate is know to work on some sugar that comes from animal meat. Meaning that going carnivore could make the bacteries to increase!

1 Like

I’ve been following Headsup’s protocol and have seen major improvements with my symptoms.

It’s a shame that he’s been banned. His posts were the one ray of hope on this often very depressing forum.

9 Likes

What are you doing? Did you feel the same as pre pfs with those symptoms relief?

The same diet/supplements as Headsup. The only thing I do different is I have a cup of coffee with ghee every morning. I also try to workout 30 mins/day 6 days a week.

I’m back to 70-80% on my best days. Brain fog, sleep, mood, and ED have all slowly improved. I do have down periods, normally after a stressful situation.

I also so noticing very good symptoms, about the ghee… is normal to be able to buy it in supermarkets? Also I do butter + coffee.

Be carefull as the poster said with exercise, it creates inflamation, this poster must have a good brain, he has connected th dots pretty well, I remember when I could not use my brain for 2 years, I was like a zombie, probably had been eating something that make me bad, well gluten for sure. Im on carnivore diet now, and just that and now added butyrate. butyrate definetly turn on something. I have had some experiences that I only had before finasteride. Probably butyrate is a patch and the final destiny is to have the same bacteria?

1 Like

Guys, you gotta try this coffee with ghee thing. I’ve been doing it too and have been feeling less depressed.