Jrums01 introduction-Dead yet still alive

When did this happen is it on a thread? So sad

1 Like

I saw a thread on pssd forum but i thought it might be someone else…

Peace to brother @jrums01. It’s almost impossible to continue in this world when u have zero emotions. The worst effect of pssd is anhedonia. U just can’t enjoy anything mentally. PFS people are way more lucky as compared to pssd people in terms of mental symptoms. Pfs is sometimes more about physical, atleast in my case.

2 Likes

So many suicides here. The worst thing ist the isolation and the fatigue. The muscle athropy, this drivelessness and only in the beginning the loosing of manhood and Sexuallity. In the End they are bedbound, isolated, to weak to stand Up and than thoughts starting…

1 Like

Yes but in the pssd people the main thing is the complete loss of emotions. They can’t watch a movie, can’t enjoy even small things in life which can get even worse than pfs.

Thats really hard. With psf, WE can still feel sometimes some basic rest emotions. We are “only” chem. cast…

Some of us also have loss of emotion / anhedonia. It’s not exclusive to pssd

Thats right, There are No Drive, No Fun, No Feelings anymore in Out pfs restlives, but the pssd victims seem to BE emotional total cataconic.

Im so fucked by all this. Why did I take this fucking pills?

2 Likes

We all have the same thoughts. Imagine how you’ll feel with this behind you. What a fucking humbling experience which makes you realise the most basic things in life are the most important and beautiful.

2 Likes

My mitochondria my muskels my androgen receptors in all masculin tissues, this tingeling in my feet, in in my hands, my old proud penis, the nights I feel cooked, my manhoud, my selfconsessnes, everything fucked down - taking this first pill in februrary. I know all the Guys rot in their beds not able to held the telephone, going to the Toilette gets hard…No good Future…you know that all my friend…

It is hell, complete hell I know. Allow it to overtake your being and you only fuel this shit. Tell yourself you will get better and believe it. Say it over and over and over. Don’t let it rule your thoughts.

I Hope of my Neuroendocrinologist. Hope hCG and other Hormon treatment will increase DHT Level for muskels and my damaged cock.

Oups!

You’re jumping the gun wait at least 3 months from cessation for your body to find its baseline

Jrums story

2 Likes

Man, don’ t do it.

You’re very, very early into this. You don’t need it. You could as well interfere with your body’s attempt to recover.

Persistent sides are much less likely in people above 50 years of age. Don’t rush it.

I’d wait at least 8 months. Cure your diet, sleep, lifestyle in general.

Give your body time.

“ God created a world of love and peace for us, but amidst this world the pharmaceutical companies created a world of hurt, pain and forces beyond our control just to make a profit.”

His mother pretty much nailed it for what her son, and all of us PFS sufferers, have experienced. May he Rest In Peace.

1 Like

“Jordan killed himself after suffering genital numbness”

Bullshit. At the end they always want to add that sexual thing which a severe sufferer won’t give a fuck about.

1 Like

“He no longer did anything but stay in bed in a dark room, ate very little, communication diminished and talk of suicide increased until his final day.”
This makes me fear!

That’s exactly what I was thinking.

That description is misleading to say the least, the guy suffered severe anhedonia, cognitive issues, among other symptoms.

Nobody kills himself because of genital numbness.

1 Like