In Search of a cure for Post Accutane Syndrome

Self-reporting template - ONLY USE FOR FUTURE POSTS TO REPORT ANY TRIALS OF TREATMENTS, NOT YOUR INITIAL MEMBER STORY

Name of the therapy/substance: Niacin (Vitamin B3)
Dosage: 100 mg
How often you took it: every evening
Status
Still using [x]
Stopped with no lasting change to initial symptoms [ ]
Stopped with persistent change to symptoms []
Duration of use: Days [21] Months [ ] Years [ ]
Response when you started:
Greatly improved [x]
Slightly improved [ ]
Stayed the same [ ]
Slightly worsened [ ]
Greatly worsened [ ]
Current response (if you’re still using the therapy/substance) OR Response in the time before you stopped the treatment
Greatly improved [x]
Slightly improved [ ]
Stayed the same [ ]
Slightly worsened [ ]
Greatly worsened [ ]
Lasting changes to initial symptoms after cessation (if you have stopped for more than 3 weeks)
Greatly improved [ ]
Slightly improved [ ]
Stayed the same [ ]
Slightly worsened [ ]
Greatly worsened [ ]

3 Likes

I took Vitamin D last weekend and experienced a heavy crash. My mood is getting into a depressive direction and my head hurts and is foggy where I have to quit studying.

Actually I recovered very well from the Avocado crash, I was walking with my dog and i could feel my focus return. And then my concetration ability was better than before, I could read complicated law scripts and understand everything. I theorize avocado crashes you yes but gets you better afterwards mindwise. So it was amazing the last one and a half weeks.

I read in a thread that people who crashed on vitamin D that they need 2-4 weeks to recover, so I will wait this period and wont even supplement with Vitamin B3 (Niacin) just to have a natural recovery before I continue supplementing with this.

1 Like

Hey,

Im having a cold since 4 weeks now, which doesnt get any better and my blood results said im low in folic acid, which I will start taking today. Also I could take “Schüssler Salze”, thats a kind of salt, an alternative therapy for cold, it might be homeopathy, the english translation is “Schuessler Salts”. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks
I wont take any other multivitamin as I saw negative reports on the forum.

Best regards

Hey everyone,

merry christmas. Im taking schuessler salts since 2 weeks now and they are phenomenal. They help with how the brain feels, my head feels as if someone would have put healing balm on it. I am taking they right now bc I have Post-Influenza-Syndrome, which is a postviral disease. They are strenghtening the immunesystme, they are a homeopathic medicine. I recommend every PAS patient to take Schuesller Salts Nr. 3 Ferrum phosphoricum.

I came out a winner in the Vitamin D crash story. Through my supplement regime I feel better and I can now easily wake up before 7 o clock and feel good the entire day.

Again Im recommending everyone to take niacin, I take 200 mg daily now. I also recommend everyone to eat vegetarian as meat is unhealthy, thats a general advice.

I started to drink neem tea which is also helping me. Its tea made out of leaves from the neem tree. Its ayurvedic and heats the body. I feel that.
I also started taking tumeric which is beneficial for me. I want to get rid of the Post influenza syndrome.

Much luck to everyone and the most important part with this disease is sleep. I have the best tip for getting good sleep. As dinner eat a big salad with or without protein. this way you have a light stomach, have good sleep and wake up early the next day, refreshed.

1 Like

Hey,

I crashed on Walnuts yesterday? Did this ever happen to anyone?

Yes but I returned to baseline

Stay away from nuts

1 Like

Hi,

so I’m currently recovering from the walnut Crash I had. I tried a new pain killer recently and it has huge benefits for our disease. It removes brain fog and makes a better bodily feeling. The drug is called metamizole. It’s not available in every country, I recommend if it is available in your country to give it a try. Like it restores a normal concentration ability, I notice this when I read. It’s a prescription medication but is a pain killer so not something so exotic.

I want to remember everyone who is followingy my thread that mifepristone, the abortion drug has given me the most benefits. It removed my fatigue, suicidal ideation and general anxiety disorder. It improved my cognitive function because I now feel connected to my inner being. It is a common abortion drug so it’s not high risk and you could try to organize it with your general practitioner. The only real remaining issue I have to deal is the anhedonia, I mean by that the incapability to feel pleasure.

I also want to remind you of the supplement Niacin, which gives me benefits, especially if you have eustachian tube dysfunction it helps a lot and it helps with procrastination. I generally think everyone should find something spiritual in their life as a support and from my experience I can tell you a vegetarian diet is the healthiest option. Actually this whole disease made me go vegan so I have a lot of advantages I gained bc of the disease. If you consider changing your diet go to a professional who can tell you how to do it.

I wish everyone much success for their healing and coping with the disease, stay strong

Name of the therapy/substance: Metamizole
Dosage: normal dosage, I don’t know the milligrams right now
How often you took it: everyday because I have postinfluenzasyndrome right now
Status
Still using [x]
Stopped with no lasting change to initial symptoms [ ]
Stopped with persistent change to symptoms []
Duration of use: Days [10] Months [ ] Years [ ]
Response when you started:
Greatly improved [x]
Slightly improved [ ]
Stayed the same [ ]
Slightly worsened [ ]
Greatly worsened [ ]
Current response (if you’re still using the therapy/substance) OR Response in the time before you stopped the treatment
Greatly improved [x]
Slightly improved [ ]
Stayed the same [ ]
Slightly worsened [ ]
Greatly worsened [ ]
Lasting changes to initial symptoms after cessation (if you have stopped for more than 3 weeks)
Greatly improved [ ]
Slightly improved [ ]
Stayed the same [ ]
Slightly worsened [ ]
Greatly worsened [ ]

Here in Brazil, Metamizole is the standard over the counter medicine for treating influenza symptoms. I have taken it many times, in varying dosages, but it never had any noticeable effect on my focus, brain fog, mental clarity Or any other PFS symptom.

Ah ok, it could also be that the brain fog increased because of the influenza I had and the metamizole wiped it out. So without influenza it does not help. But many times I get migraines I think they are related to PFS, for example if youd had a mini crash if youd eaten a triggering food. And in such a case metamizole could be an option.

My brain fog definitely got better because of the mifepristone.

Everyone should watch this video.

1 Like

Hey guys,

so I just read in a book of a doctor of the 19th century who took saw palmetto and describes having PFS. She had PFS for 3 month and took Silicea aka Silica and that cured her in 2 hours. She saw in a patient that took too much silicea similar symptoms to pfs. Thats why she thought it could be the antidote. She gave herself the silicea and it cured her. The patient she gave Saw palemtto and it cured the patient. Many people took saw palemtto in that time and she said she successfully treated many patients who had those PFS like symptoms with Silica.

I have now ordered the Silicea. My naturopath had suggested me to take it anyway. Does anyone have experience with this or has ever taken pure silicea as a remedy, not only contained in minimal amounts in some supplement?

Best regards

Before trying anything, google silicon and androgen receptors, if this is an antagonist, it wouldn’t be surprising to see a brief improvement, the question is whether doctors in the 19th century had the long-term patient record reports that this therapy did Can safely solve patients’ problems, I hope you can succeed

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/235796798_Development_of_silicon-containing_bis-phenol_derivatives_as_androgen_receptor_antagonists_Selectivity_switching_by_CSi_exchange

I have taken the silicea today the first time. It had a healing effect on my body. I’m very in tune with my body and since I have the syndrome when I do excessive sport my heart beat seems weird. Now I have taken the silicea and my heart beat was different as well, but I intuitively knew that that was a good thing. The mind issue like mental side already improved quite a bit. Also sexual side improving, penis sensitivity is returning slowly. This heart beat sensation lasted about 2 hours. Heat fluting from.the inside slowly too my genital then down my legs. You know with the syndrome you have this indescribable dull Feeling in the head and you are so fucking nailed to the present moment. Well this is getting better in the way that kind of the whole sensitivity of mind is resetting, like I know still can be present but the info input is better from the outside. The doctor of 1897 wrote she gave her patients many doses until relief so I bet these improvements will keep going.

You might think and ar antagonist is dangerous. I agree about a 5ar-Inhibitor be it food or supplement is dangerous. AR antagonist is shown in research to downregulate the AR. We have upregulated AR shown in Baylor study perhaps that why its helping.

So we have a doctor treating patients and herself successfully, we have a possible pathway and we have me confirming this.
Get the word out and try it for yourself. You can buy it in any pharmacy.

2 Likes

Oh and I tell you guys I won’t have a crash from this stuff, I had multiple crashes from many things always with having difficulty focusing like I tried to explain to you I can focus really good now and I bet my heart had to beat the other way round to take away the progress I made…this shit is the way…

1 Like

how much of silica are you taking?

I’m taking a high dosage supplement in a capsule. I first ordered some drops from abroad but I needed something before I go to vacation. That’s why I also went to the pharmacy where they only had capsules.
My impression that it is curing me continues as I never could listen to audiobooks bc of mental side effects was not able to focus. Today I am listening an audio book easily…
I took one capsule today, tomorrow I will start taking twice daily

Ok, sorry guys I have bad news. The silicea is not giving me any benefits anymore. I have post viral fatigue going on since October and I need to focus on curing that. I cought a new cold last week and I just feel bad overall. So I’m stopping the silicea and focus on healing the post viral fatigue.