Important initiative for Movember

Thanks for participating. You’re absolutely right that our community has been far too complacent and shy about speaking up about this for too long. The sad consequence of this is that people like you and me, who wouldn’t have taken this poison had we been warned, are now in this situation. But that doesn’t mean all hope is lost for us and that we need to accept the ruination of our lives. I have confidence in Mitch, Axo and the scientists they are working with. We do not know enough about this condition yet, but there are strong reasons to be optimistic about curing this. The fact that many people report profound “windows” in which everything, including physical changes, normalises is one such example.

We owe it to ourselves to do what we can to get out of this mess. We want to make sure we don’t compound the regret we already feel by being shy and complacent about this injustice.

It’s now time to act as an intelligent, proactive, brave and defiant patient community. The time for supplement bloviating, fake guru worship, self experimentation and other nonsense is over. The focus now needs to be on making this condition something mainstream, recognised, respected and worked on by the top relevant scientists. That is all that matters and we need to dedicate ourselves to this task until the problem is resolved. We cure this or we die trying.

4 Likes

I’m trying to gather some friends here in Brazil to send a video too.

3 Likes

Hey there! I hope you’re not doing too badly. I was hoping you would consider supporting my Movember initiative?

You can read more here

Hey there Trav. Are you still going to do this?

Hey Wintermoon, is this something you will get involved with?

I really can’t believe that members of this forum don’t upload videos. Then many complain that the cause is not recognized.

1 Like

Hey Erik. Do you have a means for me to send you the video? Either email/whats aap? I made a video already but didn’t include some of the points you mentioned so was going to remake.

Thank you trav! I would suggest you upload it to YouTube and make it unlisted. If it’s unlisted only those with a link can find it. Then I will review it and let you know what I think. How does that sound?

It’s unbelievable. We have thousands of guys with this condition and only a handful want to do something serious and productive about it. But they’ll spend hours of their lives endlessly talking nonsense about quack theories and protocols.

Great idea. I’ll try to get it together ASAP. Thanks.

1 Like

I sent you and other friend will send you tomorrow or next days.

1 Like

I’ve sent my video. If you’re reading this and haven’t yet done so, please reconsider. This is an amazing opportunity for awareness and financial support, and it’s virtually anonymous. Just do it!

1 Like

@Henchman21 @Itookfinanddutast @Taw
if you can, send the video to help, you are inspiration for many of us here.

1 Like

Thanks for including me, I can send something. Where do I send this video? I have a probably moving video that I filmed when I realized what was happening the day before an awful awful crash. I filmed it for my kids as I didn’t think I was going to make it…… I have not watched it as I’m not ready to go back there yet…. But I have it. I would be willing to share it if it did some good towards helping existing patients or preventing new victims. Even publicly if there was a clear outlined benefit.

1 Like

For those who are having trouble uploading the videos, create a youtube channel and do this
My suggestion would be to upload it to YouTube as ‘unlisted’, meaning it’s not searchable. Then send the link to @erik. Then once movember people have seen it, you can make the video private. I will review it first and provide some feedback to make it as good as possible.

1 Like

I’ve sent my video into Erik a few hours ago thru unlisted Youtube. really simple

2 Likes

I will make a video and send it over this weekend. Anyway I can help I’m happy to do so!

1 Like

Thanks so much! If possible please send it absolutely no later than Saturday

@Finarb @Frustrated @basementdweller @zrn84383 @mstone @Cbrandel @Renegade @bringitback @Toughluck24 Please, guys, send the video for @Erik
I don’t know any of you personally, but we suffer from a condition that unfortunately goes unrecognized. This is a unique chance for us to receive support from something real, in addition to the foundation that is doing the research. Please, it costs nothing.

Super Erik! We don’t hide! Let’s fight side by side!!!

1 Like