I'm convinced it's autoimmunity

Do you guys know how these given FMT was executed? Oral route to small intestines, anal route to large intestine or with capsules?

It is clearly show why I didnā€™t get any cold or flu since pfs. People who has high th1 levels they donā€™t get sick easily researches says. And they found infection in my urine. Tinnitus from inflamation as well. I have a bacterial prostatitis, after drinking alcohol there is producing inflamation on my face skin in the morning. I have eczama and dermatits. They are all must be related!

1 Like

I had covid and was sick for one evening. Woke up the next day feeling normal. Except thatā€™s not normal. My PFS also improved a lot when I got covid, my muscles were pumped as f-.

@Zonz2 very interesting were your pumped muscles instant making one wonder if the change in immune response caused a surge in T as well as other hormones. How long did it last and was it followed by a rapid deteriation as in overwhelming the receptors. Thanks for clarifying. Positive news nonetheless

When I was feverish I had a lot of dopamine and was very happy, when I went into the bathroom my skin had oil on it and my muscles were pumped.

When o woke up the next morning I remember feeling disappointed at the severe anhedonia in my head but other than that no crash.

1 Like

It supports that immune suppression could help some if not most sufferers. Thanks for sharing. Great you had a mini bounce. Maybe the first on here to get Covid too.

Iā€™m a little nervous about trying an immunosuppressant (in this case, a PDE4 inhibitor) during a global pandemic, but I think Iā€™ll at the very least order the Apremilast online to give this one a shot. From what I can tell, it has a good safety profile and doesnā€™t seem likely to precipitate a crash.

If and when I start the regimen, Iā€™ll follow up.

I created an account to post this after lurking for a bit FYI.

5 Likes

On this autoimmune topic, have any of you guys tried LDN? Low dose naltrexoneā€¦ Also weary about taking it now due to the covid spikes in my province, but Iā€™m really thinking auto immune / epigenetic route these daysā€¦

I havenā€™t got the Flu since 2014 , will be completely surprised if I am able to catch covid.

Iā€™ve said it before, I think you could also make an argument that the immune system is already suppressed.

1 Like

Maybe, but arenā€™t the rashes that some PFS people have a sign of an over reactive immune system attacking itself? Iā€™m interested in what youā€™ve said, though

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard of a few people having success treating their PFS and PAS with LDN.

Yeah if it was autoimmune , are we gonna use corticosterpoids lifelong?

That is what people with severe autoimmune diseases do, yes

But we have to find what causing that autoimmune problem and we have to fix root, ainā€™t it ?

Most autoimmune diseases, once triggered, canā€™t be stopped. So no cure anytime soon

Yeah but our case different than others, maybe low allo causing this? I heard that allo stop neuroinflamation

What is allo? Anyways I donā€™t think this is any different, you see people getting their autoimmune diseases triggered by foods/medicaitons/etc and I donā€™t think this is as deep. Itā€™s probably just an autoimmune disease of its own kind. Just my theory

1 Like

Allopregnanolone, u know pfs sufferers have low allo levels. Okay thanks .

I was on steroids for rheumatoid on and off for years. I had my last one in 2013 when it caused a massive reaction which Iā€™d never had before. Unknown to me I was already quite heavily into PFS symptoms. I receive biologics via an infusion which target inflammation and do little to help PFS. Iā€™m not saying itā€™s not autoimmune but the drugs Iā€™m on 'which are the best at pulling down immune response activity have done little to help against this God damn disease. To note my rheumatoid is fully under control

1 Like

Interestingly enough, someone on pssd forum started a thread saying he took corticosteroids and it cured him temporarily. Obviously threads have been made before on autoimmunity and once again Iā€™m fully on board this is autoimmune. Also, before I crashed, I had mono and 6 vaccines to get into school-my life literally has never been the same. No Iā€™m not an antivax but given the circumstances I canā€™t imagine a better combo to induce an autoimmune disease.

3 Likes