Ihatepropecia1's brain fog discussion

More like brain inflammation

2 Likes

Has yours gotten better?

It’s lots of areas yes but still suffering. The drunk/high disconnected type feeling is there, but head pressure headaches memory have gotten better.

I have brain fog, often pain in my brain and sometimes a hot burning sensation. Had an RMI and nothing wrong to see… thankfully, but still in pain. Very weird…

Did you use anything to help?

No. I spent so much time and money, tried most things, and I think time and a healthy lifestyle are the best and safest options. The head pressure, headache, vision make it hard for me to tell if something is working. I even have like shaky vision where things, especially lines will shake and vibrate. Very strange

I have severe brain fog and wrectile dysfunction. I’m seeing an endocrinologist and urologist next week and my levels of LH and FSH were extremely Low for being 22. Wondering if anyone’s helped there brain fog using any of these? Thanks?

From what I gather FSH isn’t harmful except for trying to have kids, it shouldn’t affect brain fog. LH just tells the balls to make testosterone I think. Maybe by raising them it would affect other steroids though I’m not sure

Hey man you seem to have a lot of knowledge is there a way we can talk on the phone or Skype or something?

I’m just taking shots in the dark here man, these are questions for a doctor as far as what they do. I’m here for support but If you’re expecting scientific answers I’m not the guy. You can message me on here but I don’t really have time to Skype or talk on the phone I’m just on my lunch break at work. Maybe at night or something. I’ve had pfs for 8 years and nothing I have done has helped just made me worse

Did you try chlomid or HCG?

1 Like

I’ve been offered it but never tried

Why didn’t you try it?

Try any other hormone stimulating supplements or herbs?

A lot over the years, such as Tribulus. Didn’t really do much. I’ve considered trying clomid again recently I just never gave it a shot because everyone on here said it doesn’t work. Or scared that I might get worse from trying it

If you’ve had PFS for nine years it shouldn’t get much worse. Idk how you lasted 9 years.

It gets better brain fog wise and then you just learn to live with the sexual symptoms and try to live your best life. It still eats me up most days though

Have you seen an endocrinologist?

I’ve seen a few. Only thing out of range is low FSH every time. An endo offered me clomid in 2016 but said she was clueless about pfs

Shoot,