I have almost completely recovered, this is how I did it

What? I was pointing out that ejaculation downregulates AR in the brain, which could explain this recovery

Never heard this before, thanks.

For me the theory fits perfectlyā€¦ after ejaculating i get better, if i abstain then my penis shuts down completely. You dont dont experience this?

I am quite willing and happy to test this protocol for August. If I, er, manage to wank the PFS out of me itā€™d be literally the stupidest cure for any illness ever but Iā€™d take it.

3 Likes

No i donā€™t. Nothing changes when i ejaculate or stay abstain for weeks. Im a very mild case of PAS though.

Another very mild case recovered. Havenā€™t seen any people recover from the full zombie syndrome though. This guy had lower libido thatā€™s it. Hardly inspiring for people in far worse shape

1 Like

I tried many things with no improvements on my semen volume. Also they are people who recovered from the ā€œfull zombieā€ thing. You should check out more recovery threads.

Iā€™ve checked. None have recovered completely and most donā€™t recover at all. Thatā€™s just the truth

2 Likes

Anyone else masturbated 5x a day? Lol

5 times never lol
Last time Iā€™ve done this was in my teen ages. I am suffering constant and strong pelvic pain and once a day is my absolute maximum.
But what Iā€™ve noticed for sure is if i go for more than 2 days off the erection gets worse, pain too.
Currently I work with an amazing urologist who strongly advised me to do it daily no matter that thereā€™s no urge for doing so at all.

1 Like

Did the urologist tell you why it should be done daily? Any treatments the urologist prescribe to you and did he check your pelvic floor?

All he said was long term masturbating daily is important for the erection.
I havenā€™t met him in person as we live in different countries and he consults me online, so he hasnā€™t checked my pelvic floor. However our communication is amazing and he always goes into details asking many questions. And listening. My pain becomes unbearably strong after exercise and it lasts 3-4 weeks until gets back to the baseline pain. This lead him thinking itā€™s a nerve related issue so he suggested Lyrica (Pregabalin). This is first line therapy for pudendal neuralgia. After a single dose my penile sensitivity that was already bad, ironically got even worse so I stopped taking it. That was just a few days ago. Soon i will have a consultation with him again and will see where do we go from here.

1 Like

I was doing this protocol but got sick yesterday, feeling better today tho, PFS strengthens immune system a lot lol. Couldnā€™t fap at all when sick tho.

I can successfully force myself to fap 3-5x a day I think, I will restart doing this protocol for a week and report back.

Edit: Yknow itā€™s possible that the fapping weakened my immune system which is why I felt sick yesterday but not today. I felt amazing yesterday despite having a fever, I was laughing again and enjoying playing piano in my room.

1 Like

did you?