Human Leydig Cells for first time available on the market

Your solution to increase T naturally is a leydig cell treatment.

Does such a thing exist or are you merely theorising? If Invictus reads that and believes you, will his doctor know what to do with that suggestion?

Leydig cells treatment exist, it is real, but only had been used in animal model with excellent result, a doctor in Miami is going to plan a trial in human of subcutaneous leydig cell approach, also his approach seem very promising I communicated with him already, but he told me that he is no currently in human trial yet.

If that were the answer (raising testosterone) wouldn’t the many, many people who have used various methods to raise their testosterone be able to live symptom free?

Greek, how many time do I have to repeat the same thing, I never and I am not saying that rising testosterone will reverse PFS or PFS symptoms.
I just want to increase my T to a more optimal levels that it. I am not talking about PFS or symptoms.

Sorry man, I lost sight of the topic at hand.

Honestly though, if raising testosterone with a leydig cell treatment isn’t the solution by your own acknowledgement, why are we talking about it? There are other ways of raising testosterone (as I know you know) why would your solution to his problem be that he has a treatment that has never been carried out on humans? You say TRT is not necessary - on the proviso that people have a treatment that had never been performed on humans.

Forgive me for taking this simplistic view, but it seems like a there’s no application for us to use these cells which you’ve announced here so I feel like we may as well not bother talking about it?

Bro, as I said before, this is the most promising way of increase Testosterone in most safety matter possible:

1- Non any herbal testosteronee booster really will do the job and to keep any benefit of rising small amount you need to keep taking it.
2-TRT have a lot of risk and lest put aside that if a life time treatment.
3- non preformed in human don’t mean that is not going to work.

@MOONCHILD are there any studies showing the relative safety of implanting Leydig cells?

Why is a surgical application of cells into your testicles safer than injecting testosterone, which is a common procedure people do at home? Do you have any information on people receiving Leydig cell treatment?

These claims should be backed up with some science, bro. If not, misinformation can spread through this forum without acknowledging any safety studies.

Sounds like an awesome concept, I hope it’s possible.

1 Like

However I presume these exogenous leydig cells would have to go in the testicles. Would the testicles have enough resources to accomodate the extra leydig cells, would they even be accepted?

The day when the use of these cells will be approved (if approved) we will already be dead of old age … It’s like stem cells, it’s been talked about since the 80s, but they still don’t use them. If there is anything that can cure a disorder without it having to be taken for life, Big Pharma does not approve it. Simple. The goal of Big Pharma is not to find drugs that cure, but to create drugs that force us to depend on them.

There is a doctor in Miami working on Subcutaneous Leydig Cells treatment, he is not doing human trial yet, but he said that his approach is very promising so far from the mouse model.
Note: Subcutaneous leydig cells therapy is not injected in the testicles.

Another company that also made contact with the owner at the beginning of the year, he told me that he is expecting to start the human trial in 3 years, his treatment is injection in the testicles.

There are some more companies doing a very deep research on this matter, some of those companies are in China.

The leydig cells is the only and safe alternative to CURE primary hypogonadism, TRT belongs to the pass century, who want testosterone injection for life time?

What you said was true, not anymore, China is wiping they ass with the big pharma industries, they want to push their cutting edge medical technology, they want to be ahead at the rest of the supper powers, If US don’t change that mentality it will going to happen.

1 Like

De novo testosterone production in luteinizing hormone receptor knockout mice after transplantation of leydig stem cells.

This is the research from the Doctor in Miami Ranjith Ramasamy

Subcutaneous Leydig Stem Cell Autograft: A Promising Strategy to Increase Serum Testosterone

https://stemcellsjournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/sctm.18-0069

Transplanted human p75-positive stem Leydig cells replace disrupted Leydig cells for testosterone production

hypogonadism among middle-aged and elderly males.2 Epidemiological studies suggest that hypogonadism not only adversely affects patients’ quality of life, but also increases the risk of diabetes,3 arteriosclerosis4 and dementia.5 Exogenous testosterone supplementation has some beneficial effects, including the improvement of sexual function, muscle mass, bone density and body composition.6, 7 However, it disrupts the hypothalamic–pituitary–testicular axis, and comes with the risk of serious side effects, such as erythrocytosis, lipid metabolism disturbance, infertility and others.8 In addition, as physiological requirements of testosterone vary in individuals,9 it is difficult for exogenous testosterone supplementation to meet the requirements of individualized treatment. Therefore, it becomes necessary to explore a new therapy for testosterone supplementation in a physiological pattern.
https://www.nature.com/articles/cddis2017531